𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑁𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙

Btsvelvet

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Ahhhhh!!" Tae groan from the 3 hours trip. They're moving to a new house, far from the city. But enough for them to have 1 or 2 neighbours.

"Jin hyung, when will the truck arrives?" Jungkook ask curiously as he look around, sometimes letting out a silent gasp. "Oh maybe around three or four" Jin shrug, getting out from the driver's seat.

"Yoongi hyung, wake up. We've arrived" Jimin softly shake the older male. The older groan before opening one of his eyes, he shrug and pull Jimin towards his embrace snuggling a bit as Jimin pat his back.

"Woah, the air is soo fresh! I wish the city is fresher like this. But it's okay, Jin hyung, I'm going to the nearby park!" Hoseok loudly say, waving his hand even before Jin get to think.

Quickly he said before Hoseok have skip his way far "Okay, but don't go to far!" He shout earning a distant 'Okay' from him.

"Hyung, where's the kid going?" Namjoon said, helping Jin arranged some boxes that they managed to bring with. "He's not a kid Joon, he's just going to daydreaming his way at the flower garden we see earlier"

Namjoon look at the house they're going to live for maybe forever. The house has a welcoming green paint, with a red rooftop colour, different from the other's since they had brown or black instead of red. A few white details on it. And done, simple yet beautiful.

That's how he liked it. He smile softly, trying to imagine the incoming happy, bitter , sad and weird memories that they'll create until there is time for them to married and have kids until they died, together. As sworn brothers.

His eyes travel to the house next to them. Unlike their house, this one looks unwelcoming. It gives you vibe of 'Don't come, you're not welcomed'. But nonetheless he looked at the focused Jin who is busy arranging their boxes to the side.

He quickly moves his body to help his older hyung who he respect as much as the older respect him back.

/////

Jin wiped the sweat off his forehead with his sleeves, letting out a relief sigh as they were done with unpacking the boxes the truck sent them a few hours ago.

His eyes darted to his exhausted brothers and smile. Walking to the kitchen to make some snacks and beverages.

Just as he want to take the glasses and move to the living room, his eyes catches sight of a girl- no woman dragging out a bag of trash to the forest. His eyes stayed glued to the woman until she disappear in the depth of the forest.

He slowly shake his head. Tsking at the woman

I don't understand why they don't just put the garbage at the front, putting the trash at the forest will just damage our world. Tsk tsk tsk. Should i confront them, no?

When he turned, the woman appear, making him halt and stare at the woman again. But this time, the woman catches his eyes. Glaring into his soul that he broke their gaze. Still feeling the burning glare at his face, he scurried off with the tray of snack and beverages to the living room.

If he stayed a little longer, he would notice the toothy grin she gave him.