𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

Joyjin

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

A sound of dog's barking and a joyful laughter is barely heard by the noisy park. A man with broad shoulders sitting at a bench watching his girlfriend and her dog playing around with a happy smile.

He smile with her, watching her facial while she tease her dog. Her smile contagious, with only her smile, she can make anyone smile and laugh with her.

Guess that's what brought him to her. He remember that she is once his best friend and he thought that it will stay like that forever.

His eyes saddens when he remember he ditch her for another woman. She who have stood beside him all after this time together. Dhe who will do anything for his happiness, for another woman.

When the woman left him does he realise, that she is the one for him. Sure getting her back is not easy, but that only encourage him afterwards. He knew all of this is worth it.

"Jin- ah!" A familiar but rather annoying voice appeared from his left. Turning, he saw the girl that once had become his world before she betrayed him.

"Jin! What a coincidence" Oh how dare she acting all up as if nothing wrong "Oh hey Jaerin , yes, what a coincidence" An uncomfortable tone can be detect by anyone but this oblivious girl.

"Jin?" This time, a rather pleasant and soft voice calling him from his right side. "Yes, princess?" He stood up, quickly goes to her side. "Who is this?" Her confused eyes glance between the woman and him.

"This is-" "I am his girlfriend, i didn't know he has a little sister?" She cuts him off, looking innocently between him and the girl holding her puppies.

"Jin ah, who is this? I didn't know that you know such a slut" This time, it's his love who said it. Trying not to laugh or snicker, he bit into his inside cheeks and smile sweetly at her.

"Joy ah, this is Jaerin. Jaerin, this is Joy" He introduced. Joy widened her eyes in acknowledgement as she stare at the girl whose smirking.

"Oh she is that Jaerin. Damn i don't know i would meet her here" Joy said, pointing her pointer hand at the girl who now look intrested when Joy said 'that Jaerin'

"Well, Jin talk about you to me a looooooong time a go but hey, i remember it now" She said dragging while rolling her eyes. Jaerin seems to lean forward by now.

"Really? What did he say?" "Umm girls? I'm still here?" Jin tried to cut off.

"Well shut up" Jaerin and Joy said in sync. "Well, Jin said nothing but it just that you're a trouble maker, always spreading your legs at two leggers that have a stick between them, a slightly whore, a slightly bitch. Oh i'm sorry, did i say 'slightly'? I mean a BITCH. Okay so bubbyee" Joy said waving her hand at a red faced Jaerin and pulling me to walk.

Carrying her dog in one hand while holding my hand tight in her other hand. She grumbles something that can't be heard by me.

She shoves me into my car at the driver seat after i unlocked it, then stomping her way to the passenger seat.

I keep quiet while looking at her sulky face until she glares at me. "What are you waiting for huh? That bitch? Drive!" She scold me as i hurriedly drive while she nags all the way home with Haetnim in her arms.

/////

I open the door to our shared house with a sigh. Her nagging is still going on as she put Haetnim down.

I glare at the dog as it run upstairs, probably couldn't take enough of her nagging. I chuckle quietly, taking her cute features when she's mad.

"And what? You keep talking to her as if you're her long lost boyfriend well fuck that cause you are not available. Even if you're single, i don't think she deserve you because-"

"Because only you are the only one who deserve being at my side" Her flustered face is really cute when she looked up to me. "Well that's a point, and-"

"And no other than the worldwide beauty whose standing in front of me is worthy enough for my love" I say, staring into her eyes.

Her mouth open to talk but then pursed when she furrowed her brows and look down. I chuckle and walk closer to her, gripping her chin to look at me.

"No other than the love of my life, deserves my love. You deserve the whole world, but the whole world doesn't deserve you. Because they're not worthy enough for you love and affection"

"So remember this my love, if the whole world is against you. I, will stay by your side forever. Even at my death" He said as he closed the gap between them.

"I love you, my love" He said between the kisses they shared that moment.