𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡

Joykook

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Joy glance at the mirror once again, confirming that not even a strand of thread is hanging on anywhere on the beautiful cute red shirt she wearing with a pair of simple baggy sweats.

She's surprising her boyfriend Jungkook because he's on tour and had complain how he's missing her there. So she had thought a probably dumb but genius idea.

She's gonna surprise him with going over across the world just to meet him and gonna have him on tears by the time he seen her. And the dumb thing is that she had just finished her own last concert tour and now her body is begging to sleep and rest after the long hours of dancing, singing and the long ass ride.

She just hope that Jungkook would just be kind enough to let her wrap her honey thighs around his luscious thighs when cuddling because boy, did she have a thigh kink.

She walk to the hotel lift after being told his room number and level. And she really want to kiss Bang PD how he has notified the receptionist of her coming here or she could be cat fighting with some useless bitch.

Sighing softly, she knocked on the door subtly, but when she did not hear any response, she knocked more harder emitting a choked snore from the inside as a raspy but sleepy 'coming' heard after a few seconds.

When he open the door, all she could see is a blank but confused stare from the latter. With his mouth gaping a little, she couldn't help herself from chuckling.

"Okay, i think i deserve some more sleep because i'm hallucinating right now" Jungkook says to himself as he stares at nothing before closing the door.

But his actions is halted when he is unable to close the door "What the-" "I'm really here honey" Joy says as she tried to cover her laughs. Jungkook once again watching her with a blank stare before his eyes is widened slowly.

"HOLY SH-" Joy covered his mouth with both of her hands as she push him inside gently and closing the door with her feet. She gently places her things on the bed as she stare at him and slowly raising her hand "Surprise?" She said awkwardly.

But she is thrown over with such a great force that she is on the bed groaning at the heavy weight on top of her. Jungkook really did just koala-ing on her. Thus trapping her in his tight embrace.

"You're here you're here you're here omg-" Jungkook rambles as he hid his face in her neck, occasionally kissing it once at a time.

"Yes, yes baby, i'm here oh god" Joy laugh "You're really here" Jungkook whimper. Joy struggle in his arms to turn her body facing him, as she raise her hand to cup Jungkook's chubby cheeks.

"Yes Koo, i'm here" She smile and kissed all over his face as he giggles sweetly

"My sweet boy koo"