𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠

Namjoy

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Another day, another time of being alone.

Again and this isn't the first time she experienced this. A lot at that. Still, she felt so dumb as to why she still stay with him.

Joy glanced at her watched on her wrist, and clicked her tongue for the fifth time today. It's been 30 minutes and not even Namjoon's car are appearing on her line of sight.

The looks that she received constantly from the waiter and the customer are very embarrassing for her. Deciding that it's enough, she stand up to leave but was stopped by the large hands on her arms.

"Baby, i'm so sorry i'm late" His voice is familiar anywhere for her. She roll her eyes and scoffed "It's been thirty minutes Namjoon, and according to what you tell me, you doesn't have any important schedules today that you need to settle for" She says, shrugging Namjoon's hand away from her arm, as she slam her back on the chair to show her displeased.

"But baby i'm-" He is cut with his phone ring tone blazing through his pocket. He look at her as she sigh annoyedly "Go just go, i'm out from this place" She said, taking hold of her bags and yanking her hand from Namjoon's hand when he tried to stop him.

/////

"Stupid Namjoon only knows to take care of his works and not his 4 years old girlfriend and always leaving her hanging looking like an idiot whenever she waited for him" Joy grumble under hee breath after she again being left by Namjoon after waiting for him in the mall for almost 1 hour.

Walking to her car she saw couple kissing and practically shoving each other mouth into their faces "Fucking get a room" She says, loud enough for the couple to hear her.

The couple turn to her and she froze, looking at the face that she knew damn well "What in the actual fuck?" She breath, Namjoon immediately rushes to her after pushing the girl off him.

Joy struggle to get out of Namjoon's grip "Don't- Don't Don't YOU FREAKING TOUCH ME" She says, eyes piercing to Namjoon's shaking pupils.

"Baby-"

"Don't you baby me you fucking eggplant"
She snap "Tell me, truthfully and honestly, how long have you fucking this cheap looking barbie?"

"Hey!"

"Shut it, you swamp" The glare Joy send her is too intense that she escape from the place, too afraid and scared that Joy will attack her after Namjoon.

"How long?" "Baby it's not what it's look like-" "With your 148 IQ i think that you COULD know the differences between something's wrong and not" She glare

"And clearly that's not the answer i want. How. Long?" She pressed, looking straight into Namjoon's eye.

"5 m-months"

Joy exhale brokenly, looking at Namjoon with such disbelief "I- I am truly speechless" Joy bit her own lips to stop herself from crying "So all the time you're late, making excuses. Is all lie? When all the late night shift is to fuck that melting plastic? Wow i actually felt so dumb. I am impressed with how much you make me hate myself for not being enough for you to seek that woman. All of these years, the 4 years of us creating memories is nothing? Just a passing wind?" She ask, eyes wide "I'm impressed Kim Namjoon"

The silence they felt after that is totally agonising for both of them. After all, they know what would come after this.

"Let's- Let's just break up" It took a whole lot of courage for Joy to say that, ignoring how her heart clench, ignoring the silent tears that finally came out from it's hiding.

"Wait, no-"

"Please" Joy whimper "Please, i'm- i'm tired of this" "Just let me go" She said, her eyes looking sadly over his eyes.

"See you anytime Namjoon" She turned as her tears fall more rapidly, unable to look at the devastated Namjoon. If she stay longer, she could hear and watch as Namjoon crumple down on the hard solid ground

"I'm sorry for being the reason of your tears, forgive me"

A/N

I KNOW THIS SUCKS, but fuck it, i had it planned but then i forgot how the ending supposed to be like. And i kind off get inspiration from an author at instagram doing bts imagines, yes AGAIN, i'm so sorry but i really hope that if you meet them please just support them bcuz i hadn't gone to my insta acc bcuz i' too lazy and busy so yeah , as the usual, hope you like this and don't forget to hit that star button lup u~