𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙

Taejoy

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

He wipe the bloodstained knife at his handkerchief before stuffing it in his pocket. Picking up his phone he dialled a number "Get this mess clean up" he said "Yes boss" the voice said with no more further objection.

He sit at the chair nearby, crossing his legs together. He smirk, seeing the foolish woman who fell for his trap sprawled lifelessly at the floor with blood oozing from her neck, stomach and face.

Stupid bitch

What he did? Well he just slit her throat, stabbed her stomach a few times and damage her not so pretty face. Just enough to make her weak and for her to begging him to end her life. Painfully and slowly, just what he likes.

Why? Well, he himself to don't know why. His first kill is killing his ex girlfriend because of her cheating with her own stepbrother. What he felt was bliss, then slowly, he began to kill other woman too. Innocent or not but he choose to just kill those cheating slut. He knew some of them are married, yet they fall for his trap. And NO one have ever escape his death trap.

He could kill you without blinking or he could just do it while laughing, grinning or even hysterically. When you get on his bad side , oh just wish that you have the ability to turn back time. Nothing can please him more than killing and rough sex.

He can't just sit comfortably without seeing a splatter of blood at the floor or one or two drops of blood hitting his face or when the blo-

Just when he thought he can peacefully daydreaming, he got cut off by a knock at the door. He groaned when he heard his secretary voice behind the door "Sir?" "Fast, clean this mess, my mom will come a few hours later and she said she will bring a girl over again" I said.

The man chuckled before continuing to do his work. Once he done he ask for permission to dismiss "Of course you can Jimin ssi"

/////
𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐

A knock at my door making me look up from the office sheets bofore nonchalantly said "Come in" "Taehyung-a" The familiar voice echo through my room. "Ahhhhh, my adeul "

Can't she stop?

I frown thinking that my mom can't get enough from embarrassing me in front of the stranger. I looked up practically force a smile for my mom before I shoot a look at the girl my mom brought me.And that's when it hit me.

She's so....

Beautiful,

Ethereal

And breathtaking

I look at her low key checking her out. But after noticing the dirty glares from my mom, I clear up my throat and try to calm myself after feeling heat rush to my face.

Damn I feel like a teen girl in love with a popular boy I think.

"Well Teahyung, meet Sooyoung or Joy" "Joy, meet my son Taehyung" Joy smile making her eyes smile a little too. I was too stunned to reply to her smile. I was lost in her eyes when my mom clear her throat. Joy seems to keep biting her full lips, wanting to cover her small giggles.

"Well, I guess I will leave you two alone. And Taehyung don't do anything funny okay? Whatever you're thinking, do it after you both are married" My mom said and I released a embarrassed sigh before mumbling a small okay to her.

Right after my mom leave, Joy released a fit of laugh causing me to blush harder than ever. She flash her smile at me before walking to the chair opposite of me. "May I sit here?" "Of-of course" she giggled but sit anyways.