Chapter 2

"Come in," I heard the Alpha's deep voice coming from the office behind the door.

Panic rushed in my veins as I wrapped my fingers around the metal handle. What was going to happen now? Is he going to punish me? Banish me? I had never had a face-to-face conversation with the Alpha as he didn't like speaking to omegas.

We were truly the lowest.

The only time I spoke to him was when my Dad died, he comforted and assured me that he was in a better place.

After that, I barely spoke to anyone, kept my distance from males as they were thirsty for the flower in between my legs.

A couple of thoughts raced through my mind and after they settled down, I pushed the door open and walked inside the Alpha's office. As soon as I saw him, I felt blood rush up to my cheeks. There had been days where I had fingered myself at the thought of him inside me. There had been days I have humped on a pillow while thinking about him. I mean, who couldn't? The Alpha was handsome, and all female wolves desired his knot to be inside them. It wasn't just me moaning at the thought of being pounded by Alpha Wayne—it was everyone.

"Have you disrespected Brian?" The Alpha asked without wasting a second. His thick finger shifted through the papers but as soon as he saw me come in, he stopped and placed them on the table.

"No,"

"Are you lying to me?" He got up from his seat and stepped towards me.

"No," I kept my stiff tone. I didn't do anything with Brian—it was a simple misunderstanding. He needed to stop acting like a brat as he wasn't the alpha.

Low fucktard.

I felt my shoulders slump as the Alpha approached me. His gaze skipped over mines, and he went behind me. I heard a snap, and then the door was locked. Bile rose inside my throat as a wave of thoughts hit me—hard. What was he going to do with me? Punish me?

"The pack rules are clear. You aren't allowed to disrespect you Beta or anyone higher than you position," The Alpha reminded.

"I know and I didn't," A hot pulse of lust ran through my body as he stepped closer, invading my private space. He lifted my head with his fingers and looked into my eyes.

"Oh, don't act shy, kitten."

"I didn't do anything..."

He was going to kill me. It was shown in his eyes.

"I know what you have been doing," He trailed off as his clenched jaw loosened.

Wait. What?

"What?"

"I know you have been touching yourself at the thought of me. I have seen it—a couple of hundred times."

A small gasp escaped my throat. "I do—no—understand." At this point, I was confused and red with shame. He couldn't have seen me. I usually did it my quarter when other omegas were away. Not once I had seen the Alpha. I bit my lips and restrained my urge.

"Don't lie, kitten, I have seen it all." He stated.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out of my throat. I didn't know what to say to him. He had seen me masturbating—at the thought of him. What else was even left?

"Let's make a deal," He moved aside and gave me space to breathe.

"What deal?"

"I will change your position under one demand," Confused, I raised my brows at me. What did he mean? Did he mean by changing my position in this pack? Not an omega anymore?