13K- Mommy/ Bisex. Fem. reader

(Lucifer is about to be so OOC. Heads up)

The ticking of the clock in Lucifer's room has your attention. You're laying across his bed, on your stomach. Supposedly reading a book until your mind wandered. The constant scribbles of Lucifer's quill caught your attention next. You looked over at Lucifer, subconsciously licking your lips.
Your mind started wandering yet again, images of his naked body intruded your mind, and you kept your gaze on him, to his hands, up to his eyes, to his hair, down to his tie.
You remembered the way he moaned under you when you nibbled down his chest, to his pants and down below.
The constant gasping from his pleasure invaded your mind, your body, and casted tingles along you in places they shouldn't reach.

He was cute as a dom. Maybe that's why I had to make him my bitch.

You let out and took in a shaky breath, catching Lucifer's eyes.

"Are you okay? You're just staring at me." He says, and you lick your lips again.

"I'm fine." You say.

You watch him swallow before turning back to his paper work, his Adam's Apple bopping slightly.
You let out another shaky breath.
You wanted to nibble on his body, kiss down his neck, bite his thighs, softly stroke him off, tease him into denial, make him beg for you, because it turned you on.

You got up and abruptly left his room, and Lucifer watched you walk out, sighing in relief.
A horny angel. He thought. That's what you were, a horny, perverted angel.
Because, the moment you left that room, you were an entirely different person.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Asmo said excitedly. "We should go do our nails!"

"I don't wanna." You say.

"What? Why not? Then, we could go by matching outfits!"

"Asmo, I don't feel like doing any of that right now. I just need some water."

"Water? Okay...." Asmo said.

He left down the hall, and you walked to the kitchen.
Very slowly.
You entered the kitchen slowly, turning to pour a glass of water from a pitcher.

"Hey (Y/n)." Beel greeted.

"Hey." You responded, sitting at the table and taking a long gulp of water.

Gulp, gulp, gulp. What you did when you let Lucifer come in your mouth. When you let him.
Beel silently ate whatever food he had while you drank two cups of water like it was alcohol. You downed the last bit and stood up, patting Beel on the head and placing your glass in the sink as you left.
Even so, water didn't help. Water can't calm lust.
It's everything in you right now, not to burst into Lucifer's room while he's working, and fuck him in his chair.
You clench your fists, looking at the floor intensely as you pass Lucifer's room. You could only imagine how long your panties had left, holding in all that wetness.
You looked up and quickly relaxed your fists, acting neutral when Satan passed you by.

"Hey, (Y/n)." He said. "Let's go read a book together."

He held you by the hand, and led you to his room.
Yeah, maybe reading a book will ease the hunger that seemed to control your every move around Lucifer.
Satan opened his bedroom door and let you in, closing it behind you and him both.
You walked over to the first shelf, picking apart the books that looked interesting, and those that looked too boring.
You ended up reading Male Demon Anatomy, written by Mephistopheles.
You sat down in the corner of Satan's bed, opening the book.

"Male anatomy?" Satan questions.

"I've always been interested in anatomy." You lie.

You just chose this one because it looked the most interesting between history, science, and mathematics.
Your mind starts to wander again, when you finish the first few pages in the first chapter. It's said that all demons usually have seven hearts, male or female, but that's what caught your interest.
Lucifer only has one heartbeat. Of course, all of his hearts beat at the same time, but you only noticed one heart, in one place.
His chest, of course.
Demon anatomy is definitely more complicated than human anatomy.
You read more, and find the chapter on sexual intercourse.
You glance over to Satan, who is reading a book about the Sixteen Hundred's Human Historical Events.