Doggo MC/ M->F Reader

(O- Levi is a bit OOC.)

"Woof!"

Oh, that was an accident. What the hell was that? A bark?

You sit alone in your room, looking in the mirror wondering how you turned into a dog.
Your hands and main body parts didn't seem any different, the only changes were an extra pair of ears and a great sense of smell, hearing, and an irresistible urge to.... Oh no.... Ew.

You shiver. It's your kink, right? Menstruation? To start on Sundays? Ew, nevertheless, You won't mate with your boyfriend no matter what. No pupp- kids for you, right?

RIGHT?

For goodness sake, you just want to cuddle, Levi's not the one to do things.... like that.

(What has this book come to?-)

What's Levi doing anyways? I did hear someone sprinting down the hall a few minutes ago....

You stop writing, setting down your black pen and look around from the mirror.
You sigh.
Were you going to have to take care of this yourself? Hmph, if so....

A knock on your door interrupted your odd thoughts. Then, your mind flew to your new features. Your ears, your tail, what was to be done with such things? You looked across your bedroom and dived for your lover's Ruri- Chan hoodie just as another knock was casted upon the door.

"(Y/n)?"

Oh, oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no!
It was Levi, and your lady puppy parts were begging for attention, and you knew he was going to ask for his jacket back.
Your body writhed in excitement. Levi is knocking on your door, not the other way around?

How about you answer the door, dumbass?

That's right. You pulled the hood over your head and wobbled over to open your bedroom door.

"H- hey, Levi." You stuttered.

Good Christ and mother Mary, I sound like a frail school girl confessing their love.

Levi looked confused for a moment, then considering, and then looked straight into your eyes. He lifted your chin in his left hand, taking into his demon form and slightly licking his lips.

"What.... What is that smell all of a sudden?" He asks, so intently staring you down.

"L- Levi....!" You hesitated to yell.

He blinked in response. Then, blinked again, as if he was suddenly aware of seducing you so smoothly.

"Huh?" He questioned. "Are you okay (Y/n)?"

You nod, words seeming to run away from you.

"I- I'm sorry. I don't think I've ever done anything like that before."

"It's fine." You say, voice barely above a whisper.
"Please, come in and sit."

Wait, oh no....

You watch Levi phase out of his demon form, your dog ears straight up in your hoodie. How exciting, his face so close to yours.
Levi plops down on your bed, slipping his phone from his pocket.

"So," He begins after he unlocks his phone. "What's with your clothes?"

"Huh?"

"Your clothes. You look like me."

"Who are you, Asmo? Besides, you don't look bad at all."

"But, one significant thing I noticed was my hoodie. Did you miss me?"