Short Notice

So, there were only a few questions asked, and they were from my close friends...
1. How old is Mc?
Mc is 21.

2. What should we know about Mc?
Mc's mother was killed by an assassin 18 years ago, and her father gave her up for adoption because he couldn't take care of her, her twin, and her younger brother.
Ever since Mc was three, she was trained to be an assassin, and when she was adopted, she continued to train herself. She turned out to be an excellent assassin.
When Mc met her dad again, she was 18. Two years later, she fell into the Devildom. The first thing she noticed was that the men surrounding her were all demons...unlike the character displayed in the game.
Lilith's blood ran through her mother's side of the family, and in my mind, Mc resembled Lilith, look wise.
After Mc left the Devildom, everyone was sad, and eventually Mc went back to the Devildom.
Now, Mc is 21, living happily with the bois as a retired assassin.

3. Oneshots?
.....oneshots?
X readers?
I mean, why not, but will you read it?

So...um...I'll be making a oneshot series, if you want to read.
Just to let you know.
However, there will only be twenty stories.

One more thing...
Mc stopped being an assassin when she was 20, just before she fell into Hell.
She still has skills, though.