6. Playing

Dev's POV......................

Anna is driving car in full speed, his knuckles turned white because of the grip on steering wheel. I didn't dared to make even a small sound also, I'm so afraid of him now. I saw many times his anger but now it is like time bomb any time ready to explode.

I'm hoping it's doesn't explode on me, I'm praying to God. That's the only thing I can do now. I'm trying to act normal but it's getting hard to do it by each passing second. He is driving harshly or I can say very harshly.

"Anna, do you have any feelings for Aarohi?" I asked him.

"No." He said in cold voice. Ahaa if you not say like this then I know very well, how to make you spill the Beans.

"Great, thank God you don't have any feelings for Aarohi. You know, me and Aarohi were in a relationship from last two years, and I'm planning to marry her after my studies." I said and car stopped hastily.

Thank God I wear seat belt, otherwise my face would have ruined till now. He opened door and went out of the car. That means he like Aarohi, it's confirmed now. I too slowly got out looking at Anna.

"Anna, what happened? Why are you behaving like this? Don't tell me you really have some feelings for Aarohi." He punched on car hood very hardly and car got damaged.

What the fuck now, how can he do it to car. I mean it is new car, it's only delivered last week, for god sake. It's freaking brand new sports car.

"It doesn't matter now, if I like her or not." I heard Anna's voice, I saw his face. His eyes are red with clenched jaw, completely looking like angry.

"What if it matters Anna, I mean I guess you like her, right." I said and leaned on car, showing my hands in my jeans pockets.

"Dev.." he shouted.

"We are not in love Anna, I love Aarohi's sister Priya. Aarohi is like a sister to me." I said and he saw my face completely shocked.

"You played with me, haa." He pointed finger towards me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I have to bring the truth from you, so yes." I said in a matter of fact.

"And guess what? I'm good in playing Anna. Won't you agree with me." I smirked.

He chuckled at me and looked at me carrying his smirk.

"Yes, my little brother is good in playing, and now this little brother will help me in marrying Aarohi." He said, I narrowed my eyes to him.

What the hell now.

"Why would I help you?"

"Because, just now you said, you are good in playing then let's see. How much you are good in that." He crossed his hands in front of his chest.

"But Anna, she is not your type Anna, she is innocent and naive. While you are a devil. And yeah I'm not helping in all these."

"You will brother, you will my little brother."

"What make you think like that?"

"Well I heard that, two weeks back, you tried to blast in chairman's office in your college and you even succeeded in that. I ignored it till now, knowing that there must be some reason and didn't said it to nanna. What if, I said it to him now, and that to after sending baby to somewhere." He said and smirked.

How he knows that, well I did it. If nanna knows about it he will skin me alive. Dev you are gone man, this devil will surely kill you one day. But right now I have to live, for that I have to do it. I'm sorry Aarohi Akka, I'm sorry.