7. Order

Dev's POV.....................

Whole night I didn't slept not even for a second thinking about how I have to make Aarohi Akka to fall for this devil. And most importantly how to make this devil, to do some romantic things, which he doesn't even know excites in this whole world. But how?

Throughout the night, I think many ways but no one suited for this devils personality, and I very well know he will never do those things. So I have only one option that is officially making them introduce to eachother properly and after that, I don't know. Only God knows what happens next, let's see.

I did my breakfast hastily, throughout this process not even for once Anna looked at me. While I completed my breakfast looking at him, he acted like nothing happened last night. He must have slept well, and me didn't even slept, result is my eyes are red.

I went out thinking calling Priya and make her agree to bring Aarohi Akka to coffee shop. I dailed her number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello Dev....." She dragged my name, a smile spread on my lips only listening to her voice.

"Hey, love. How are you?" I know I met her last night only but I want to ask her every time when she is not around me.

"I'm fine Dev, what about you?" She chuckled a little, it gave me peace which I lost from last night. God I love her so much, only her voice can take my stress from me.

"I'm fine love." I leaned on my car seat relaxing a bit.

"Love, Let's meet in cafe, and bring Aarohi Akka with you."

"Fine, at what time."

"I'll be busy in some work, how about 4 in the evening?"

"Okay, no probs."

"Okay then bye, love."

"Bye Dev."

I hung up the call and saw my phone's screen, which has photo of mine and Priya's. I kissed on pic and started driving for company. I rarely visit it, whenever I got time I go there and do some work. Hoping that will help me in future.

It's already 3 so I decided to go to café, I started and within half n hour I reached there. I went in and sat on chair, thinking about whether Aarohi Akka is coming are not. I don't inform to Anna still now, because I want to confirm before informing him.

I dailed to priya, on 3 ring she lifted.

"Hey love, are you coming?"

"Yes Dev I'm on my way."

"Did Akka coming with you?"

"Yes, she is. But why are you asking?"

"Nothing, you will know when you reach here. Okay then bye."

"Bye." I hung up the call and dailed to devil.

"Hello, Anna. Where are you?"

"Of course in my office, Dev." Yeah, why I even asked him this, he will always stay in that damn office or home.

"Now will you say something, or should I hung up the call." I heard irritation in his voice, how can a person be always like this.

"No, Anna don't hung up. Actually Anna come to café in half n hour."

"And what make you think that I will come. I'm busy Dev, I have a meeting in 15 minutes."

"Aarohi is coming Anna." I heard his sigh, now you will come, for sure.

"Fine, I'll be there." He directly hung my phone.

How Aarohi Akka going to live with him, he is so annoying. I'm feeling really very sorry for Akka, but I can't do anything.