27. Butterfly

Laxmi's POV.................

Dev directly drove to a famous restaurent in city. He stopped car in front of restaurant and went to other side, opening door of his car he extended his hand. Priya took it and hopped down, Dev gave his keys and went in to restaurent. Which is located in top floor.

We took lift and before lift door open, Dev tied cloth on priya's eyes making her already pout face more.

"Dev......" Priya said.

"Wait, love. It's a surprise for you." He sadi and pecked on priya's cheek. She just hummed in response, and leaned on him. Dev encircled his left hand around her waist, pulling her to him more and took her right hand in his.

Soon it made ding sound, getting clue priya took a step forward with Dev. They walked for sometime and Dev stopped walking.

"Ready for surprise, love." Dev asked in priya's ear brushing his lips lightly. She nodded her head.

He took her blind fold, Priya gasped in shock. Whole restaurant is decorated with roses, candles and her favourite ballons. She took a step forward in awe, looking at decoration.

Balloons are hanging from ceiling some ballons are carrying there pictures. Whole restaurant curtains are closed and lights are dimmed, making atmosphere look like night and romantic.

In front there was a board saying 'Happy Anniversary'. Then it hit her its been 3 years they are in relationship. She completely forgot about it but Dev didn't.

In whole restaurant there was a single table present in middle of it.....

Priya was so I'm to it, she started seeing there pictures which are hanging with ballons. Dev stood there looking at priya and smiling to him.

Priya turned to Dev and ran in front of him, standing on her tip toe she snaked her hands around Dev's neck pressing her lips with him. Dev held her by her waist and pulled her while kissing her back.

They both kissed eachother for a while and touched there foreheads.

"I Love you, Dev." Priya said while looking in to Dev's eyes.

"I Love you, too." Dev said and pecked on her forehead and lips.

"Happy Anniversary, my dear Dev." Priya grinned while saying it.

"Ahaa, but you forget it, right." Dev said, priya pouted while nodding her head slowly.

"Cholly, Dev. Cholly, cholly, please forgive me." Priya said in baby voice while holding her ears in her hands making Dev chuckle to her antics. He shook his head looking at her.

"Fine, but I want a reward." He said and pulled her hands down. She again snaked her hands around his neck.

"Then ask, what do you want?" She said excitedly.

"How about a kiss?" Dev said and priya's face fell down.

"Seriously Dev, I thought you would ask something else." She rolled her eyes to him.

"Don't worry, love. I will take it from you on our first night, till then let's kiss eachother not more than that, okay." Dev said and priya rolled her eyes.

"Boring Dev, okay fine." She said.

"I never know you are romantic, I like it." Priya said and pecked on his cheek.

"I'm filled with romance, love. You will get to see it more in future." Dev said lightly pulling her nose.

"I'm dying to see it, my future husband." Dev liked, what priya said and smiled whole heartedly looking at priya.