34. Family Love

Rishi's POV...................

It's early morning 4 in the morning and I woke up to the sound of bell ringing. I looked at Aru she is still sleeping on me, this was the first time she slept on me. And I just loved it, I made her sleep on pillow. And I went to see who the person trying to wake me up this early.

I opened door and it was Jai, who is standing in front of me. He looked at me and smiled awkwardly, I raised my eyebrows. Come on its not time to wake someone and show them your awkward smile.

"Hi, Bava!!" He said while rubbing his hand on back of his neck. I crossed my hands in front of my chest trying not to glare at him.

"Sorry Bava, to wake you up this early. But I'm worried about Aarohi she doesn't like rains and don't even talk about thunder. And yesterday it rained and there were thunders too, I'm worried about her.

Actually I thought about coming yesterday night only, but mom stopped me and I didn't fell asleep thinking about Aarohi throughout night. She used to cry alot whenever it rained.

By the way, how is she? Did she slept for a bit or not?" I can see worried lines on his forehead clearly.

I smiled to him and step a side allowing him to come in, he came in and I shut the door.

"She is fine, she sleeping, should I wake her up?" I ask as I sat in sofa in living room and he too sat in front of me.

"No, don't. It's okay, I'm happy that she slept last night......" He is still talking and I heard another bell sound. I frowned and went to open door and there my mavaya( fil) is standing.

"I came here to check on my daughter." I smiled to him, but he didn't. He is the only one still didn't accepted me, and our marriage. So whenever he has a chance he always taunt me.

I used to get irritated by his behaviour but now Im admiring him. I mean how much he really loves Aru, how much he cares for her, it's incredible. And for that my respect for him raised.

"Please!!" I said and moved aside, he directly went in showing tantrum to me. I shook my head and closed door and followed him.

"What are you doing here, Jai?" He ask as he saw Jai sitting in sofa. Jai stood up looking at his father.

"I came here to check Aarohi, and what are you doing here, dad?"

"Same reason." He said and turned to me.

"Where is my daughter??" Mavaya asked me.

"She is sleeping, follow me and please don't make any noise."

"I know it, I too don't want to wake up my daughter." He taunt me, see this was his usual behaviour with me.

"Dad, please!!"

"It's okay, Jai." I said and made my way to bedroom and they followed me.

I sightly opened door and they two peeked from that only and sighed. I smiled looking at both, they really love Aru.

They slowly closed door and we went to living room.

"Is she slept night too?" Mavaya(fil) asked, and I nodded my head as yes.

"Dad, what did you said to mom?" Jai asked.

"I said I'm going to get fresh air. And what you said?" I frowned looking at them.

"Jogging." Jai said and they both laughed while punching eachother fists.

And, and, and I heard again door bell sound, I went to open door and there my athamma (mil) and priya with half opened eyes standing.