16. Movie

Rishi's POV.................

It's been two days since I met Aarohi's parents, I started going to office. There was a lot of work is piled up for me. Aru is going to join company from Monday.

Right now I'm sitting in living room and working on a presentation, while Aru preparing food. I wanted to appoint chef and some maids, but suddenly my little wife acted stubborn and she convinced me to not appoint any one to help her.

I heard hiss sound came from kitchen, I frowned and kept my ipad aside and went in to kitchen to look what my wife is doing.

When I was at door frame, I looked at her and what she cut her finger. I hurriedly went to her and took her hand in mine.

"Are you stupid, Aru. Don't you know how to be careful while working?" I ask her as I run water on her wound.

"That's the reason I told you I will appoint a chef, but no. You won't listen to me, you acted stubborn and now see the result."

"It's just a small cut Rishi, you are making a fuss over nothing." I heard her voice, I glared at her.

"Stupid!! Girl." I murmured and made her sit in sofa and fetch a medical kit. I bandage her finger, I'm still angry on her.

"Leave me, I'm going to cook."

"No, you are not doing anything. Just sit here calmly." I said as I kept medical kit aside.

"Then what are we going to eat, the less I know about you is, you don't know how to cook." I looked at her, yeah finally slowly she opening in front of me. Rather than crying, sometimes she started mocking me and I like it so much.

"Don't worry about dinner, sweetheart. Your husband could don't know about cooking but he very well know how to arrange dinner. He won't allow you to sleep empty stomach." I said and pecked on her cheek while taking my phone in hand.

I called to baby, my saviour, after 3 rings she lift call.

"Hello, Rishi. How are you?"

"I'm fine, baby. What about you?"

"I'm fine!!"

"Baby, can you send dinner for us. Actually Aru got hurt while preparing dinner." I said and lightly hit on Aru head. She whined and rubbed her hand on her head where i hit and slapped my hand.

She showed her tongue to me, I pulled her cheek with my one hand and I too show my tongue to her and released her cheek. She again rub her hand on her cheek, I shook my head and made her head rest on my chest. She protested but eventually give up looking at my glaring face.

"What?? She got hurt? How is Aarohi now?"

"She is fine now, baby. This stupid girl cut her finger while chopping vegetables." I said and I got another slap on my chest.

"Okay, don't worry I'll send dinner with driver."

"Thank you, baby."

"Ok, bye now. I have work." We bid bye and I hung up call.

"Dinner will be arrive at your door step, sweetheart." I said and she rolled her eyes. She sat properly and looked at me.

"It's just a small cut, Rishi. I can cook."

"Dinner problem got solved, now how about watching a movie?" I said and she nodded her head. I took remote and switched on TV.

"Which movie are you going to watch, angry bird." Laxmi said and sat on sofa.

"How about 'Avengers infinity war'?" I said to Laxmi.

"I have a better option, angry bird." I looked at her, telling her to continue.