20. Test For Possessiveness

guys I'm going to add pics of today's chapter in community, go have a look.......

and and did you know we already crossed 50k plus views. I'm so happy to share it with you all.

if you think my book is worth of reading, then please post it in community then we will get more views.

Jai's POV.................

My sister Aarohi got married, I don't know I can call it as marriage are not. But practically and by law they are married. And most important thing is my parents are not even present when Rishi, hmmm I mean Bava(bil) took Aarohi with him. They don't even know that she is married now.

This is all happened because of priya, I know she is crazy and she proved it again. Though one part of me is happy for Aarohi, because I know Rishi, uffff, I have to learn to call him as Bava(bil). He will take care of her and protect her, but still one part of me is sad that it all happened without Aarohi's concern.

But right now I'm worried more about my dad, my mom will understand it but dad, I don't think so. He loves Aarohi to moon and back, because he think she is innocent and naive. So anyone can take advantage of her, and I believe it too, like ofcourse priya took it.

I have to make dad understand that Bava( bil) is the one who can take care of Aarohi throughout his life. And I strongly believe it.

I saw Aarohi didn't took her luggage with her, ofcourse Bava(bil) didn't gave her chance to. I thought to go to there house and give it back to Aarohi. In that way I can even saw how rest of the family members treating her.

Right now I'm sleeping on my bed, still thinking about kushi. Such a beautiful girl, with beautiful name. The way she blushed looking at me is incredible, and I felt instant pull towards her. Which never occured to me with any of females.

Don't think that I was a womenizer or something like that. I don't even have an girlfriend in my life, so I'm not like that. But I was never interested in a woman, but she is different.

I felt sparks when I was holding her in my arms, how much I wish I could hold her like that for my lifetime, eternity and forever.

I don't know what she thinks of me, she even felt that same sparks, or not, I don't know. But my heart said, she felt, the way she blushed and how she changed in to something making me thinking that she may be attracted towards me.

I decided that I'm going to meet her again, but how let's just think about it after. I slept with only kushi's thoughts in my mind.

Next day...........

I went to office and asked my secretary to get information of kushi. I'm so going to meet her today. At lunch time he brought me full information about kushi. But I didn't read anything, I saw her boutique address and started for there.

My heart is waiting to see her face, every second is becoming very hard for me. Finally I reached her boutique, wow it's too big. I parked my car and took a deep breath and hopped down.

I directly went in and my eyes started searching for her, I scanned whole room and she is standing with someone while smiling towards that person.

She suddenly turned her head towards my direction, like she already guessed I would be here. After looking at me, she froze there, her eyes went big and mouth hung open.

Even I too froze, looking at her, admiring the beauty in front of me. After some time I smiled and she came towards me, and my heart started beating heavily.

"Mr Jai, what a pleasant surprise?" She said as she stood in front of me.

"Hmmm, it's only Jai for you." I announced, I really don't liked when she called me formally.