17. Crazy Kushi

Kushi's POV.................

Hey guys, hai this is kushi Raj, daughter of Dhruv Raj and Nithya Raj. Only sister of Rishi and Dev Raj.

So you can guess, how would be my life right and yeah my life is exactly like that only. A beautiful, like a fairytale. I'm very spoiled kid with a lot of love from every one of my family, in front of my family I was stubborn kid but for outside world I was not.

I know how to behave in and out, I'm very dedicated person to my work. Oops, I didn't said what I do right, I'm a designer. My designs was actually wear by celebrities, so you can guess my each dress costs more like thousands and lakhs. I'm one of the top designers who run fashion shows in Paris and everywhere in this world.

I even have a lot of boutiques around world, so yeah I earn hand full. I have everything in my life, love, money, status and ofcourse popularity.

But still I'm waiting for my Mr perfect, I'm obsessed with love and romantic novels. So I'm waiting for my future partner, and he has to be like my nanna (dad), romantic and all.

Actually I want my husband to be possessive, more than Anna, or nanna(dad). Even if I talk to a random guy, he has to beat that guy black and blue. You must be thinking me as crazy right, even I too thought that but still I want my hubby to be like that only. Possessive and all.

Don't take me wrong, I read a lot of romantic novels and in all novels, males are like this only. So, I kinda build my dreams like this, crazy kushi.

Today, Anna (Rishi bro) said he is married and brought his wife, Aarohi. Such a sweet girl, innocent and beautiful. I just loved her in first time itself, actually I don't think so anyone can hate her. She is the example of beauty, maybe that's the reason my Anna ( bro) fell in love with her.

I'm so happy, that finally someone is there with me in this house, I mean a female partner.

Right now they are in there room, and I'm in living room wearing peach colour sleeve less top and a pair of shorts.

I heard bell sound and I went to open the door, I opened it and I saw a very handsome guy. He is way too handsome, he is wearing black polo t-shirt, pair of ash pants and completed his look with black leather shoes.

Guys who think that black dress with a light beard and we'll built body handsome, please raise your hands. I don't know about you but now for me he is looking as sexy and handsome.

I'm completely lost in his looks, and he to checking me. But his eyes stayed on my legs more than it should be, and he diverted his eyes and took a deep breath. I slowly followed his eyes and I realised that I'm in a short which is too short.

God he just looked at me, when Im looking worst. Why don't I wear a sexy dress like him, Kushi you are such a stupid person. I started scolding myself in my mind, I can do only that now. I heard him clear his throat, I raised my head and saw him.

He smiled to me, and I awkwardly smiled to him.

"Jai" he extended his hand, but guess what I want to prove myself more stupid person in front of him.

"Haaa." I replied it, stupid kushi but he chuckled for it.

"Jai, my name." It hit me now, he is introducing himself. I took his hand for shake and guess what guys, I felt every emotion in me. Like shiver, sparks, goosebumps and heart beat raised looking at him.

"Kushi." I managed to say it.

I took my hand, and still I feel his touch in my hand. God I'm going to die like this.

It's now fixed that he is the one for me, but I want to see he is possessive or not. But how? I need to do something, maybe not now but after.

"Aarohi?" He said and I narrowed my eyes to him, how he knows vadhina (SIL)?

"She is my sister." He said looking at my face.

"Ohhh" I perfectly form, O with my lips, like I read in books.

"She is in her bedroom, come in. I'll call vadhina (SIL)." I said and gave some space to him to enter.

He took a suitcase, which I didn't saw till now and entered in. I make him sit on sofa, suddenly Amma (mom) came from kitchen.

"Kushi, who is he?"

"Amma, it's Jai, vadhina brother." I said and she smiled to him.

"Hello, Jai." Amma said and sat in front of him.

"Hello, aunty." Jai smiled to amma, I just stood there still staring Jai.

"Kushi, go and bring Rishi and Aarohi." Amma said I nodded my head and ran to upstairs.

I directly went to my room and changed my dress to white shirt and black ripped jeans, it's far more better than those shorts. I looked at myself in mirror, I'm looking okay without makeup also.

I went to Anna room and said Jai came they went to down, I too followed them. They talked for sometime, throughout this time I did only one thing that is stole some glimpses of Jai. And I noticed he to did the same.

I got call from my secretary, I went out to talk with her. She said about my shedule and some other stuffs, I really don't have any concentration on it.

She is a sweet girl, but right now she is looking like a devil from me. She hung up after half n hour of talk. Gosh, I didn't even remember anything, I puffed my cheeks, sighed and I turned.

I bumped in to some wall, wait there was no wall here. I'm waiting for my fall on my butt, but it never occurred. Someone holding me by my waist, I slowly opened one eye and what Jai is the one who is holding me from falling.

God, I should thank my secretary now. We stared in to eachother eyes more than it required time. I blushed feeling his hand on my waist that to inside my top. It did some tingling sensation in my stomach.

He made me stand properly on my legs, but I don't want to, I want to stay in his arms forever. But it will take sometime, I have to wait.

"Sorry and thanks." I said, plucking my hairs behind my ear.

"It's okay, from next time watch out." He said and I nodded my head.

"Okay, bye." He said.

"Hmmm, bye." I waved my hand showing my bright smile to him.

He sat in his car and looked at me from side mirror and winked at me. I blushed Tomato red, he smiled looking at my flushed face and drove off.

I ran to my room, and into my bathroom. I splashed water on my face continuously to not show my blushing face to my family members. Slowly my face turned to normal, I took a deep breath and dried my face.

Hello my lovely reader's

Here is another chapter for today, I don't understand why I have been updating it now. so enjoy it.......

So, kushi's love story is also starting......

By the way how is the chapter?

Do you like it?

Do tell me....

Comment it, review it.....

guys please do review it too....

and whoever think that my story is worth of reading, please share in community. in that way I get more views.......

Love you guys