11. Happy Tears

Rishi's POV..........,...

I drove directly to home, Aru is constantly nagging me telling me my family doesn't accept her and not to go home. She doesn't know about my family, I didn't listen to her. I stopped car in front of house and hopped down. I went to other side and opened door for Aru.

She looked at me and hesitantly hopped down. I took her hand in mine and pulled her to front door, I stood there.

"Baby, come and have a look, I brought something for you." I shouted, and I felt Aarohi's grip tighten on my hand. I started rubbing her knuckles still holding her hand in mine.

"Don't tell me rishi, you again brought a new car. I'm just fed up of.........." Baby, looked at me and Aarohi completely shocked. I grinned looking at her, baby's mouth opened and closed for some time but I didn't listened anything. She is completely shocked.

"What you think your son can bring other than cars. Don't tell me you expect a girl." I heard nanamma( grandma, dhruv's mom, guys I hope you remember her, Shilpa.) Voice. Is she came here?

"Who is she?" Baby asked after 5 minutes of complete silent, looking at our hands.

"She is your daughter in law, baby. Aarohi Rishi Raj." I introduced Aru proudly, I heard glass shattering sound, I looked backside and there nanamma( grandma) stood, maybe she slipped that glass.

Listening to glass shattering sound, Aru jumped from her place and came backside of me and clutched my shirt in her hands tightly.

"WHAT?????" I heard it from different voices, I mean from everyone of my family. Now everyone are in front of us, completely shocked.

I smiled awkwardly for them, I didn't expect that from them.

"You did what?" It's nanna ( dad) asked me.

"I'm married nanna, to her." I pointed my Aru, who is hiding behind me.

" This house male person's took an oath, that they will never going to marry like normal people do. They directly bring there bride to home." Nanamma( grandma) said, I rolled my eyes to her.

"Come on, nanamma. Are you not happy that I'm married? You are after me from last few months, that when I'm going to marry. When I did you are not happy?"

"Who will be happy for a marriage like this?  you directly brought your wife and said I'm married, You think I will be happy, I have a lot of expectations on your marriage. And what you done, you....,. ahhhhhhhhhha" nanamma screamed.

"Rishi, why is she crying then?" Baby ask me, I saw Aru she is crying, not again Aru I thought.

"They are happy tears, baby." She looked at me, raising her eyebrows.

"Besides, who will not cry? You all are acting like you don't accept her. She is already said that my family won't accept her and now you all are proving her that she is right."

"What do you expect from us then? Can't we even react for what yo......." Nanamma started again but baby stopped her.

"Mom please, look at her, she is crying. Not now we will talk about it later." Baby said, came towards me. She pulled aru and hugged her. I just love my baby, she is the best.

"Stop crying, why are you crying? Look at us, we accept you. We are upset with Rishi not with you, Okay." She made Aru look at her, wiped her tears and kissed on her forehead.

"And besides, you are so beautiful, why you think that we won't accept you?" Aru hung her head, I sighed looking at her.

"Actually we have to thank you, because we all thought that he will become sanyaasee( hermit) soon." I looked at her shocked, really they thought that for me.