47. Confession

Rishi's POV...............

From morning I was so emerged in work, there was so much work. I was continuously attending meetings one by one, I didn't even get time to call Aru today.

I didn't even have my lunch today, hope Aru eat her Lunch. Right now I was in a meeting ready to get sighed the contract with foreign deligates.

Suddenly Ram came running towards me, I frowned looking at him. He never did something like this before, he even looked tensed.

"Mr Raj, Mrs Raj got in to an accident." Ram said only listening to it earth ripped off under my legs, I even forget to breath. I felt a lot of pain in my heart.

"What??" I asked him again not believing what I just heard.

"It's not actually accident Mr Raj, our man who you kept behind Mrs Raj saved mam. Mrs Raj about to get in to accident, but our man came in right time and saved mam from it. But due to sudden shock, Mrs Raj fainted. She is fine now." He ended and I took a deep relaxing breath.

Now my anger took place and I'm hell angry on her. What if something happened to her? mare thought of something happening is making my heart beat at his fastest.

I don't even know, what would I done if something happened to her, stupid girl can't even take care of her.

"Where is she now?" I ask as I left conference room without even sparing second glance at foreign deligates.

Aru, you are going to see very new face of me, I can't risk your life. What if I didn't kept my men behind her. She is going to witness a new Rishi which she or other family never seen before.

"Our man bringing Mrs Raj here. They will reach here in 15 minutes." I nod my head and entered lift and punched on ground floor button.

15 minutes Aru I'm going chain you and lock you in a room for sure. If you are not going to take care of yourself.

"Where she went? And with whom??" I asked.

Because she never left house without anyone, either she go with me or someone.

"Mrs Raj went with kushi mam and priya mam. They went to shopping mall." These two monkeys, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. They already creating a havoc in my life by making Aru seduce me and now this.

Lift stopped and I directly went to entrance and stood there waiting for Aru and those two monkeys. I was never came here it's first time I came to entrance.

Because I have a separate entrance in this company, but now I'm standing here waiting for Aru. So everyone obviously were shocked looking at me.

I walked back and forth impatiently looking at entrance. God why can't this time move fast? By now everyone in the company came to entrance and looking at me.

They all are looked worried because my anger will burst on them, usually. But now it is on my love, I want to clear them but I didn't I was so worried for Aru. That I less cared about them all.

"Where the hell were they?" I literally shouted at Ram and I heard gasps and murmurs from My staff.

"Mr Raj, they must be here in 5 minutes." He said bowing his head.

I waited for 5 more minutes, but it looked like 5 hours for me. My heart is still beating on his full speed, may be Ram said Aru is okay. But I want to confirm it with my eyes.

"Why the hell did you take her outside, when you can't even take care of Aru?" I roared the second I saw them entering in.

They both hung there head down, I looked at Aru. She is looking okay but at the same time she looked like she is in daze.