41. Rumors

Laxmi's POV..................

Like we all know, there is something cooking in Rishi's head. If you are thinking what?? Then let me tell you, how to make suffer Rashmi Benerjee. Because she just raised her voice on his sweetheart, his love, his life, his Aru.

And how could he bear it when someone raise there voice on Aru. So yeah something cruel cooking in his brain now.

He looked at Rashmi with narrowed eyes, still hugging Aru to his heart.

On the other side, Rashmi is in shock. That he just now shouted at her for barging in his office and calling him by his name.

But now he is hugging this girl, who did both. She is so angry, she wants to hurt Aru but looking at Rishi. She didn't dared to do anything like that.

"Now, fuck off. And don't you dare to barge in my office again." Rishi shouted still hugging Aru to him. Rashmi went out with banging door making a loud thud.

She got a plan in her head, she thought Aru as his mistress. But she never thought that Aru is Rishi's wife. Because Aru is looking so normal, with a plain dress without makeup and all.

She thought Rishi's wife would be someone like her, with high background and high maintenance. She even thought that Rishi is lying because when she did her investigation about Rishi. She got the information as Rishi is not married, so she confirmed herself that Rishi is lying to her.

She get in her car and called someone to help in her plan. she decided that she is going to marry Rishi by hook or by crook. She executed her plan and smirked to herself. That Rishi is going to be her, but little did she knows about my angry bird.

On the other side in Rishi's office...

"Go and wash your face, I'll serve today." Rishi said, because he felt Aru might feeling embarrassed. Because she kissed him in haste, in jealous.

Though it is right, that Aru kissed him because of jealous only. But she never felt embarrassed, she is just shy and when she saw Rashmi in that dress, shouting at her. She couldn't control herself to make a move and prove Rashmi that who Rishi is actually belongs too.

Whenever Rishi, said I Love you, she always wants to respond but she is so shy to do that. The day Rishi accepted her after knowing about past also, she decided that she is going to be Mrs Rishi Raj only. But she is too shy to put her feelings in front of Rishi.

She nod her head and went in to washroom directly without even looking at Rishi. He smiled and rolled up his sleeves, and started serving, Aru came and took spoon from Rishi's hand and she started serving without saying anything or looking at Rishi.

Rishi too wash up and joined her for lunch, they had there lunch with complete silent.

"You could have said you are married, Rishi." Said Aru, making patterns in her plate with her finger.

"What??" Rishi asked, looking confusing towards Aru.

"I mean if you said, you are married. She couldn't have tried to approach you. No one knows about our marriage, naa." Aru said still looking at her plate.

"And all thanks to you!!" Rishi said sarcastically. That made Aru to look at Rishi with a frown on her face.

"What I did? If you didn't forced me to marry you. Then it would be in the other way." Aru said.

"Like you are willingly going to marry me, right." Rishi mocked Aru.

Aru, looked at Rishi, she opened her mouth and closed it for sometime but nothing came from her mouth.