45. Blushing Queen

Aarohi's POV.,...................

My seduction is going on, I didn't thought that Rishi would pinch me in his way. But truth to be said I liked it very much. The way my body responded for his every kiss and bite was incredible.

At one moment I even felt like it should be better if he doesn't stopped it. I was ready to give myself to him today, not even waiting for his birthday. I just wish these days would go fast and his birthday will arrive soon like a blink of an eye time.

Sadly it can't be in that way, but I'm liking this new seducing game. The way he stared at me and specially at my cleavage, is something new to me. Though he was talking to me but his eyes stared at my cleavage only.

Only thinking about it, I'm feeling hot and my cheeks turned to pinkish shade. Thank god Rishi went to office otherwise he would have made fun of my face and laughed to it.

Ohhh, I forgot to tell you guys, because of our morning session my neck is covered with hickey's. There was so many hickey's are present on my neck that I couldn't count them properly. 

Though they were hurting but I'm feeling happy to get them from love of my life. I never thought that I would love someone in my life, and even thought that no one will love me back after knowing my past.

But no, Rishi is different from others, he never brought my past topic again in front of me. The way he always say 'you have me' was more than enough for me to live this life happily. Those three words give strength to me, it's always do some magic on me.

I don't know what I did in my past life that I was so blessed to get him in this life. He not only took care of me whole these days from our marriage, he loved me from his heart.

The way he always looked at me with love filled eyes, is something very new to me.

I'm just praying to God to never snatch him from me, like he did in my past, snatching my parents from me and making me miserable in my life. At some point I even hated myself I just want to give up on everything.

Only remembering those days my tears find there way to my cheeks. I wiped my tears harshly and went to Washroom and splashed cold water continuously on my face. To not cry anymore for it like Rishi said that is my past and now Rishi is my present and future.

I wish Rishi is here and took me in his embrace and console me like he always do. At the right time I got call from my hubby, Rishi.

I smiled and lifted the call and kept it near my ear.

"Hello!!" I said.

"Aru, did you eat anything, sweetheart??" He asked me, I smiled to it.

Two endearments from him in one sentence, will never do better to me. Those endearments always filled my heart with happiness, he really has a special ability. Specifically on me, because he always makes me smile and I always lose my self in front of him.

"No, and you?" I asked as I sit on bed.

"No, sweetheart. I'm missing you badly these 3 months having lunch with you. I think I'm used to it, eating my lunch and after that stole some kisses from you are became my habits now." And with that I blushed like anything, I'm completely a red tomato now. I lied on bed on my stomach and buried my face in pillows, smiling like a crazy girl.

"Hello my blushing queen. Are you there??" He asked and I'm gone completely insane, I just want to cry now. God I really need to learn how to not blush like this.

"Rishi, please...!!" I said still trying to stop myself from blushing and stop smiling like a crazy girl.

"Okay, tell me, what are you doing?" He ask and I'm still trying to stop smiling by biting my lips.