50. Engagement

Laxmi's POV...................

So like you all knows today is Rishi and Aarohi's engagement.

I'm so happy for them and I know you all must be more than happy for them.

Every thing is set arranged and it's time for them to start to go for banquet hall. Aarohi got ready in gold colour Kanchipuram Pattu saree with all south Indian jewellery.

Priya wear black half shoulder crop top with sweetheart neck and cream colour skirt. She kept her hairs in a bun and add a heavy jewellery in her neck. Her left hand has the butterfly bracelet which Dev gifted her. She never removed it from her hand.

Jai wear black shirt and pants with brown colour blazer and ended his look with black colour leather shoes and a wrist watch fro his hand.

Aarohi mom Rajeshwari got ready in green colour upada Pattu saree which has pink colour border.

Aarohi dad Rajesh got ready in blue colour sherwani.

Soon they all reached to banquet hall, Aarohi and Priya directly went to brides room.

Here let's see what is happening in Raj's mansion......

Rishi got ready in white shirt and black pants with cream blazer. He added wrist watch and black leather shoes to match his look. His hairs are neatly combed and gelled up.

He is looking hot and handsome with his dress.

Kushi wear whole complete black dress. Which has a black top with heavy embroidery work. And skirt has some embroidery work too.

She didn't wear any jewellery her outfit doesn't need it. She kept her hairs open, like Jai liked.

Dev wear white shirt and black pant, blue blazer. Adding a wrist watch in his hand and pair of leather shoes. He is all ready to go...

Dhruv wear white and white, white sharwani with white blazer on it. Which his princess selected for him.

Now coming to my cutie Nithya. She wear  Kanchipuram Pattu saree. Blue and pink colour saree, she added heavy ear rings with diamond bangles.

She made a high bun and kept flowers around her bun.

They too all headed for banquet hall, and in mean time they reached there.

A few guests are invited for engagement and too marriage also. Because everyone already know that Rishi is married.

Stage is fully decorated with red flowers in back ground. In center there was a big chandelier, surrounding with white flowers and end there were also red roses.

Guys this engagement and marriage will happen in Telugu custom's and I'll try to explain everything which I know to you. In this way you too will know how south Indian marriages will happen.....

Panthulu (priest) came and started doing pooja and rituals which are done before engagement start.

Rishi sat in chair and Aarohi parents first, kept kumkuma (vermilion) on his forehead and kept his engagement dress on his lap, which was brought by bride's side. Rishi got up and by touching there feet he went in to groom room to change his dress.

Now it's Aarohi's time same rituals happen to Aarohi too. Nithya and Dhruv kept vermilion on Aru forehead and handed her engagement dress which was brought by groom side.  

Aru too took her blessings from her in laws and went to change the dress.

Now they two came to stage after changing in to there engagement dresses. They sat in sofa and priest again started doing rituals.