8. Escaping From Devil

Rishi's POV...................

I directly went in to my office and I saw laxmi sitting on couch holding her head in her two hands, now what happened to her. I went to her and sat beside her.

"What happened, laxmi?" I asked her, she never looked this low to me. She raised her head and looked at me.

"You are asking me what happened to me, rishi. How can you say that to Aarohi?" She questioned me.

"How can you say her to marry you, Rishi. It's your first time meeting her officially and what you did, you ruined everything." She shook her head.

"See laxmi, like you know already, I love her. So when Dev asked me to talk with her, I don't have anything to ask her. So I asked her to marry me." I defended myself.

"You didn't asked her, angry bird, you didn't."

"See, if Dev asked you to ask her anything means, not to ask her to marry you but ask her what she likes and dislikes."

"Ohhh, okay." I nodded my head.

"See that's why, I asked you to watch romantic movies and read novels but you didn't done what I said." I pursed my lips, and smiled awkwardly to her.

"Still, you have guts to smile to me."

"Sorry."

"What can I do with that sorry now, please tell me."

"Laxmi, I really love her and I want her in my life Yaar, please understand me."

"I know you love her, but it doesn't mean that...........forget it. You scared her Rishi." She leaned on couch, and closed her eyes.

"You know what Rishi, your father is best. He is much better than you." She said still with closed eyes, and I completely agree with her.

"So, what do you think? Did Aru accept me?"

"No one in sane mind will accept you, after what you did today." She blurted.

"And you know what, I'm not going to help you now. Whatever she decides I'll be with her, you never listened to me. Good bye, Rishi." She disappeared from there, noo.

What the fuck!!!

Did I just ruined Everything like Laxmi said. I sat there thinking about everything, I said to Aarohi in cafe.

Aarohi's POV....................

What the hell was that? How can he ask me to marry him, well he didn't asked me. I'm very sure of it, how can he say that? I'm now walking in garden thinking about everything. Priya came to me, I smiled to her she returned it.

"Akka, what are you thinking?"

"Nothing, Priya."

"No Akka, you are thinking about something, please say it naa. Or you are thinking about Bava." I looked at her unbelievable.

"Who is your Bava?"

"Rishi Bava, he proposed you today right. So officially he is my Bava now."

"Wait, when did he proposed me haa. And if he did that also I don't agreed to him, and I will never marry him." I said with determination.

"But Akka, I heard that he will never listen to anyone. If he laid his eyes on something means that has to become his. I even heard if he think something is his then he will make that possible by hook or crook." Now she is scaring me, and I very well know that she likes him. And she is going to support him not me, she always thought I'm boring, so spicing up my life she will help him in marrying me.