19. Silly Argument

Rishi's POV...................

I woke up from my sleep by someone shaking me from my shoulder, and I very well know who is that person, my Aru. You must be thinking why she is waking up me, right. Because I'm sleeping on her like as usual.

I like to sleep while holding her in my arms, but she being a stupid girl doesn't like it. She always tried to sleep by keeping some distance between us, so as a result to not make her move I'm sleeping on her. And I'm completely loving it, making her annoy every day.

"Rishi.... Wake up!!" I opened my eyes and saw her, a smile spread on my lips looking at her.

"Good morning beautiful and love you sweetheart." I said and kissed on her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and finally lips. It's just a peck but for that to I got glares. How pathetic my life is, I can't even kiss my wife, if I do I get deadly glares, like now.

I lied beside her, allowing my angry wife to use washroom. She sat and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, and I winked to her.

"You...." She took pillow and hit me with that, I laughed whole heartedly. She walked to washroom muttering " pervert" but I heard it.

"I heard it, Aru."

"It meant to be heard by you." She slammed door. I smiled thinking about her blushing face.

I went to other washroom and completed my morning chores and directly went to my personal gym. I did workout for 1 hour and took a shower.

I wear my suit which is white shirt, blue suit, matching paint, I gelled up my hairs and combed neatly. I went to living room, Aru is not there and I went to kitchen there she is stirring something while her lips holding chocolate.

This girl is really crazy about chocolate. I went to her and called her "Aru" she turned still holding chocolate between her lips.

I bend down to her level and took a bite of chocolate while brushing my lips on her lips.

"That was my chocolate." She said and I laughed.

"Why are you laughing, Rishi." She kept her hands on both sides of her waist.

"Sweetheart, you are thinking about your chocolate but you forget about your lips." I said and she realised, her eyes went wide and she narrowed her eyes to me.

I directly went to dinning table and sat there, waiting for breakfast. She served breakfast for me and to her, she sat beside me and I started eating but she rather than eating she played with food.

"Aru, stop playing and start eating." I said.

"I'm nervous, Rishi." She pouted.

"Why?? So!!" She took a deep breath.

"Today is my first day, I don't know I can do it or not? What if I do something stupid? And bring a loss to company?" I kept my spoon down, and looked at her.

"And that damn company is yours, so you don't need to be nervous and yeah I believe it that you are stupid." I said to divert her brain, and it worked. She started glaring at me.

"How dare you to call me stupid, you are the most stupid person." She said.

"How?? Last I remember is you being stupid, because who in the sane mind will refuse marriage personal with Rishi." I told her narrowing my eyes.

"For your kind information you didn't proposed me, you ordered me to marry you. And who in the sane mind will accept your orders." She used same my tone and mocked me.

"Excuse me......" She interrupted me.

"No, you are not excused, listen. I strongly believe that you have a bipolar disorder, I suggest you to consult a doctor." She said throwing draggers at me.