40. My Jealous Wife

Rishi's POV...........

After Dev accident and everyone accepting Dev and priya's relationship, every one returned to home. Me and Aru came back to apartment, nanna(dad) stayed back with Dev.

I said to stay with Dev, but nanna refused it. Because he wants me to stay with Aru, and after listening to Aru past, nanna cared about her a lot.

We had our dinner, Aru is still silent and I don't know the reason behind it. I made her talk but she only replied to me when it's needed. I thought to have a word with her and I completed my shower and came out only in towel.

Aru is sitting on bed, deep in her thoughts, I frowned looking at her. I wear my clothes adn went to her and sat beside her. She jerked from her place when my hand touched her shoulder, she is not here.

"It's me, sweetheart." I said and pulled her by her shoulder, I rest my head on headboard and she too rest her head on my chest.

"What happened?? What are you thinking??" I asked as I lied on bed and made her lie beside me by keeping her head again on my chest.

"Nothing!!" She said still thinking something.

"And you thought I would buy your lie, hmmmm" she raised her head and looked at me with bored look and I pecked on her forehead.

"Now, are you telling me by yourself. Or I have my ways to make you say it." I asked.

"I'm not telling you anything, Rishi." She said and showed her tongue to me.

"Fine, sweetheart. You bought this on by yourself." I said and I hovered over her, she looked at me with her wide eyes and I smirked looking at her.

"What are you doing, Rishi." She asked.

"Making you spill the beans." I said and I slowly started leaning towards her. She closed her eyes and I pressed my lips hard to not laugh loud.

And in next second I started tickling her waist (Laxmi showed her tongue to reader's. Whoever thought that Rishi is going to do something like ahem, ahem).

"Ri..shi st....op, I ca...n't br...eath...e." she said but I didn't stopped tickling her.

"R..ish..i pl..eas......e." I didn't stopped now to.

"Now, tell me will you say it or not? wifey." I ask still tickling her, she nodded her head.

"I w...ill, Ri..sh..i.." I stopped tickling and lied beside her, she started breathing. When she is normal, she started slapping my chest with her small hands.

"Stupid, Rishi." She said once she got satisfied hitting me.

"Yes, but this stupid is all yours, sweetheart." I said and pecked on her cheek and I don't lie I saw her blushing.

"Are you blushing, sweetheart." I ask, she hide her face in my chest, trying to hide her red face to me. But I already saw it, I chuckled and pulled her more in to me.

"Now, tell me. Or you want me to tickle you again?" I ask her, she shook her head.

"No, actually I'm thinking about your parents....." I raised my eyes to her.

"I mean athamma (mil), mavaya(fil)." She said looking at my angry face.

"That's better." I said.

"And what are you thinking about them?" I ask.

"How can they say yes easily, to there own children marriage. I mean even our time they didn't refused it and they accepted me without even asking anything. And today also they didn't said anything and accepted there relationship?" She said.