30. Parents

Rishi's POV.................
( Finally I found him guys).......

It's been 2 months, since Aru's internship, everything is going smoothly. Our relationship is still in the same way, though I steal kisses now and then, it's same as before. And I'm still waiting for her opening up to me.

After that kiss Aru never kissed me but I kissed her so many times. Those pink lips they always welcome me and I always lost my patience and willpower while looking at them. Though I never extended rather than kissing her, it took my everything to stop at that moment.

And about our argument, bickering pulling her leg is same as before. She is opening up in front of me only when we argue, so most of the times I start to argue and she join in that. And I just love that.

We go for dinner now and then to my parents house or her parents house. Whenever they miss us, my whole family loves Aru, she stolen everyone's heart.

Everything is perfect till now, and I'm eagerly waiting for Aru past. I'm so desperate to know about what happened to her in her past. After talking with Laxmi, I didn't even hired private investigator because like Laxmi said, I want her to trust me with her past and open up in front of me.

And my love for her it's same, or I can say it increased more and more by each passing day.

Right now I'm in my office, going through files which are get to be sighed. Suddenly someone pushed my office door and came in without even knocking on door and I very well know who is that person is? My Aru, my wife, only she can do it, it's already lunch time.

I never allowed her to eat without me, we ate breakfast, lunch and dinner together. She once protested that she wants to eat lunch with her colleagues but when I threatened her to carry her back, she reluctantly came to my office and had lunch with me.

"Sweetheart, don't you think you should knock before coming." I ask still looking in file.

"No!! I don't think so. When I'm coming to my own husband's office." She said and went in to Washroom and I smiled listening to her answer. Own husband that's great thing I listened today.

Aru came outside after 5 minutes and directly went to couch.

"Rishi, come let's have our lunch." She said but still I'm reading this file. Next thing happened is file is being snatch from my hands.

"Aru, please. Just give me 5 minutes Its important, sweetheart." I said but she shook her head.

"No, first eat your lunch and do whatever you want till then no file nothing." She declared and clutched file to her chest. I sighed getting up from my chair.

"Fine." I said and went in to Washroom, these 2 n half months living with her I understood one thing is she is everything but silent.

Something is bothering her to keep silent, and she in front of me acts sometimes like a kid. And in front of everyone she is silent, and a calm girl.

Which she is not, I can say she is bubbly girl. I wash my hands and went in to my office and sat beside Aru. She is serving food in plates, I leaned forward and kissed on her cheek. She didn't said anything but look at me and continued what she is doing.

"So, how is everything going? Anyone said anything to you?" I ask her knowing very well that no one will say a word to her.

When Ram is the one who introduced her as new intern. Everyone will be aware that she is someone far from there approach. So, no one dared to even think about anything.

"Everything is perfect, and no one said anything to me." She said as she handed plate for me and I smiled and took it.

We started eating and I got a call on my phone, I kept my plate aside to answer call. But even before reaching phone my wife snatched it again.