44. Elders Pinch

Aarohi's POV................

We brought a bunch of all colours of sarees, and that to specially they brought only net sarees. God why I'm ended with these two monkeys. Even blouses are having deep cuts in front and back they have only two hooks. Over and over they planned really well to make me seduce Rishi, but for my Rishi these two weeks are going to be like hell. I'm sure of it.

My poor hubby, I thought and pout for that.

They even gave me some suggestions like how to drape saree I mean I know how to drape it but they said I have to drape it below my navel. I gulped looking at both of them, these two are really devil's in my life, now.

I'm already feeling bad for there husband's, if they are doing this much with me. When they will marry what will they do with there husband's. I pity there husband's, one is already Dev.

We went to home and had dinner and me and Rishi left for our apartment.

Next morning...........

I woke up and now a days I'm sleeping on Rishi not him. So I got up without disturbing his sleep and took a shower. I selected blue colour saree, I drape it and left my hairs open because they are still wet. I wear wear silver bangles, kajal and lipgloss.

I went to kitchen and started preparing coffee.......

Rishi's POV...............

I woke up feeling light on my body, god this girl again woke up before me. How many times I have told her, wake me up or sleep with me but she never listened to me. She would never going to listen to me in future too.

I Directly went in to Washroom and did my morning chores, I did gym for some time and then I took a hot shower which is much needed in this winter. I wear my dress which is white shirt and custom made blue tux. I gelled up my hairs and neatly combed them, I ended my look with Rolex watch and a pair of leather shoes.

I went to kitchen to look at my wife. Who is missing from morning, what she always do in kitchen I don't know. I so want to heir a maid and chef but no. My little wife doesn't want anyone like that.

She wants to do work by herself, she doesn't want anyone help in household chores. I wondered why? I mena I can freaking afford them.

"Good morning, ar........" I stopped looking at her. What the hell she is wearing for god sake.

She is not planning to kill me right, I stood there looking at her or I can say staring at her. Aru is wearing saree and that to net, God why?

She is looking sexy in that saree, I never saw Aru in saree before. This was the first time I'm seeing her in saree and I'm already loving it.

She has a very beautiful body, with perfect curves. My eyes started moving from her face to Chest, and I gasped looking at her cleavage which is showing off.

I so want to run my hands and lips there, they are completely belong to me, but I can't do anything like that.

And slowly my eyes moved down and I gulped my saliva looking at her navel, which is seen clearly. That perfect curve on her waist with a perfect navel.

All in all she is looking damn sexy in that saree. I stood there still admiring her.

Holy fucking shit, no way. Please god save me from doing something nasty today.

Aru came to me and pinched on my cheek.

I frowned to her, rubbing my hand on my cheek.

"Same pinch!!" She said smiling, I narrowed my eyes to her.