49. Embarrassing

Guys I'm uploading picture in community go have a look.....

Rishi's POV.................

I dropped Aru at her parents house and I need to talk with Laxmi. She really planned accident of Aru, how can she? What if something happened to Aru? Then what about me?

I stopped my car in a desert area, and laxmi popped up in passengers seat beside me.

"You really planned Aru accident, has?" I ask as I turned to her without even wasting a single second.

"See, angry bird. She already in love with you but she just need a little push. And I did that push." She defended herself, and I raised my eyebrows to her.

"Your little push, make her faint and nearly gave me heart attack." I said more like accused her.

"Looks like you really want Aru to get in to accident. Don't worry I will do it soon." She said in challenging tone.

"I never mean it in that way!!" I said.

"But I took it in that way only." She said and disappeared.

What the hell!!

Laxmi please come back, please.

And she again appeared in front of me with a smirk playing on her lips.

Oh god, only she can do all these things in front of me and others really can't even look straight in to my eyes.

I closed my eyes taking deep breaths, now I have to made her believe that I really didn't mean it in that way. And I will have a very hard time, make her believe.

"See laxmi, I really doesn't mean it but I'm just concerned that something would have happened to Aru In that position." I said in very calm tone.

"So, you think, I will make Aru hurt haa?" She asked me more like she shouted at me.

Talking with Laxmi and make her convince over something is hard. She will be the only one who always do it with me and irritate me to death. And I can't even say anything to her.

"I didn't mean it in that way too, laxmi." I said literally in defeated tone, now I really don't have any energy to fight with her.

"Fine, angry bird. For the first and last time I'm forgiving you." She said and I looked at her giving her are you real look.

She is never the person who can give up on something.

"It's your marriage gift from me." She said in bored tone. I smiled to her but that smile soon fade listening to laxmi.

"Though I really don't need to gift you anything." She said as she disappeared.

She is right this time, she really don't need to gift me anything. Because she already gave me Aru and make her fall in love with me.

I drove to Raj mansion and everyone is looking way too busy. I sat in sofa beside kushi who is in her phone talking with someone and watching her iPad.

I sneak peek in to it, it's all dresses like half sarees for women. Looking at me she hung up call and turned to me.

"Here Anna, select a dress." She said as she pushed her iPad in my hands. I frowned looking at her, why I will select a dress that to women.

"It's for vadhina, tomorrow is your engagement." She said and I looked at her in shock.

I mean I don't have any idea about it till now, I'm the groom right.

"Rishi, you finally decided to show up now. I was waiting for you since evening, let's come to the point now." Baby said as she sat in front of me, I nod my head to her to continue whatever she is going to say.