Chapter 15

January 12th

"Martin!" I shout looking around my house for this kid.

"What?" He yells from my couch in the living room.

"We have to talk." I say sitting on the couch facing him.

"We never talk about serious shit what's up," He asks worried.

"It's not anything bad, I swear." I assure him. "I've been thinking-"

"We should run away together and have beautiful children." He finishes my sentence with sarcasm.

"Martin stop it! I'm trying to talk to you!" I say and almost laugh.

"You're taking too lo-"

"I want to spend my birthday in Argentina." I cut him off.

"Oh, with your family... does this mean I'm not going to spend it with you?" He asks, worried again.

"That's where I was going... what if I pay for your ticket like you payed for mine to Amsterdam?" I suggest. His eyes widen.

"That would be awesome!" He says cheerfully.

"I'm glad you liked the idea," I sigh in relief.

"So I'm going to meet your family?" He asks curiously.

"Yes, you probably will." I smile.

I actually have no problem with Martin meeting my family, I mean, I already know they will like him. Well, they already do like him.

You see, I discovered Martin because of my "dad". He had heard about him and did some research and played a bunch of his music and watched a lot of his performances.

I've always known Martin, but at first, I never payed attention to him, I didn't know a fuck about him, I just knew what he looked like, and his name.

One day I was chilling with my sister in our bedroom and I heard my "dad" start playing EDM. I thought it was really weird at first, me and my sister were like "Why the fuck is he listening to EDM?" and stuff like that. I remember that I went to the kitchen, and was talking to my mom, and while I was doing so, my "dad" called my sister and asked her the name of the DJ who had made the track that he was currently playing in that moment. She didn't know so she came and asked me, I knew (don't even know how I did) and I told her "Martin Garrix". So then a couple of minutes went by and we were doing shit when my "dad" suddenly called me, my sister and my mom to go see a video of him performing at a festival in Amsterdam. I watched him, very entertained because, well, you've seen him. "You think he's cute don't you?" I remember my "dad" asking me. I said no instinctively because it's usually what I say when he asks me things like that. I look at my sister and mouth a "He's so cute!" and she nods. After that night, I just couldn't forget that kid. So I started doing some research myself, then I started to really like him, then I started the fangirling.

Martin snaps his fingers in my face, "Woohoo, are you there?"

"What the fuck Martin."

"What were you thinking about?"

"Stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"I just remembered the first time I really saw you,"

"Ohh." he looks away and smiles. I can't help but do the same. "Tell me." he says. I tell him the long story and finally came to an ending.

"So that's how I discovered you." I smile.

"Wow." He gasps slowly. "You've been here for a long time,"

"I know, and will be till the end of time,"