Chapter 12

Brian's POV:

I woke up with a headache and images from last night. I remember seeing Madeleine and Martin dancing, then pushing Martin, then punching him, then him punching me, and me passing out.

I looked around to see that the room I was in was nothing familiar, it wasn't my room. I got up to look around to see where I'm at and recognized the place. Madeleine's house.

"Babe," she smiled. "You're awake." She said excitedly.

"You don't say." I say to her with a 'duh' look on my face. She frowned a little then tried to smile again.

"I made you-" I cut her off.

"Why the fuck am I in your horrible house?" I asked bluntly. She looked at me with a confused look.

"Well you had passed out so I brought you to sleep here." She said.

"I don't want to sleep here! I don't want to be here! I hate this place!" She gave me a shocked look.

"Wow, okay, whatever." She said, trying to act cool and bitchy.

"Stop trying to act cool, because you're not. So what's your deal with Martin, are you going to keep fucking with him?"

"What?" She breathed out. "He's my best friend! I never-"

"Oh stop all the best friend bullshit, and I'm tired of that faggot! Everything is Martin and Madeleine, Martin and Madeleine!" I said gesturing. "I hate him and I hate you!"

"Um, you have no reason to hate us, you should hate the media for doing that, and who the fuck do you think you are?!" She yelled. "I was just dancing with him!"

"Whatever, we're done, you're a whore anyway." I said, not caring anymore, and walking to the door as she gasped to what I said. Before closing the door I threw a glass vase on the floor and it shattered into a million pieces.

"Don't fucking call me a whore you fucking son of a bit-" I heard her yell but diden't hear the rest because I slammed the door.

Madeleine's POV:

Did he just say that?

Did he just call me a whore?

I want to kill him. But I won't. But I would if it didn't require going to prison.

Normally, if somebody said that to me, I would hit them. But I remind myself that I'm not in elementary school and that this is a grown-up fight, so he said it seriously.

And, I also just realized we are done. Great, here comes the crying, ice cream and watching movies alone in the dark.

-

Ugh, someone is knocking on the door.

Now I have to get up.

(...)

(More knocks)

Fuck.

I got up from my comfortable couch and let the giant bowl of ice cream that was on my lap on the coffee table infront of me.

The person at the door kind of surprised me.

I opened the door and stood there without saying anything, and he didn't say anything either, until the point I frowned and started crying again, trying to hold back my tears, but not being able to.

"It's okay, it's okay." Martin hugged me and walked me to the couch.

"That dick doesn't deserve you, nobody does, you are a beautiful person." He kept saying things like this and trying to make me feel better, which I loved about him, he always wants to make me feel better.