Chapter 34

A/N: I cried writing this. Enjoy.

...

The slumber starts to wear off. I open my eyes.

"I'm getting married today!"

I jump out of bed excitedly.

I say good morning to everyone I see, my mom, Ariana, and more. I'm in the best mood I have ever been in my whole life, in the morning.

"You're awake," my mom comments sarcastically due to how hyper I am.

I enter the bathroom, shower and brush my teeth.

After blow-drying my hair I put it in a messy bun, then put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Let's get going!" someone says and I run out of the house as fast as I can, trying to have as much time to get ready as possible.

-

As soon as we are in one of the hotel rooms, I sit down as my hairdresser applies the curlers in my hair and my makeup artist does my makeup.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Go see who it is, if it's Justin don't open the door!" I say to Nina, a good friend of mine and one of my bridesmaids.

She goes and checks.

"It's Martin."

I try to decide whether or not I should let him in.

"Come in!" I yell for him to hear.

He enters, his hair all messy and him wearing just some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Hey." he gives me an illuminated smile.

"Hi." I smile back, since the makeup artist is looking for an eyeshadow or something, not touching my face.

"Can we talk? You know, privately?" he asks, rubbing the palms of his hands together.

Ariana, who is behind him, listening, smirks to herself.

I can never understand her.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Sure," I say. "Give me a minute," I say to the makeup artist and hairdresser.

He lets me go before him into the hallway and tells me to enter a suite that is supposedly his, that is just a few doors away from mine, which Martin is closing at the moment.

I enter the room and there are men everywhere, getting ready.

"Hey! Delacroix!" Dillon says with a very big grin.

"Delacroix now but not for long," I reply. He puts on a surprised face.

"Come here," Martin says to me and leads me to a small bedroom where nobody is in.

"So, what's up?" I ask.

"How do I say this?" he asks himself. I worry. "Are you sure you want to get married?"

Oh no.

"Yes. Of course." I furrow my eyebrows. "Why are you asking?"

"Are you happy?"

I take a few seconds to respond.