Chapter 1

I woke up, yawned, streched and got out of bed. Today was my day off so I could stay home all day or do whatever I wanted that didn't have to do with fame.

I get out of the bathroom, going straight to the computer to see what's up with my fans.

"Oh my god," I whispered to myself. "Virus came out!" I shouted although nobody was there to hear me. I listened to it and moved my head according to the beat. I replayed it for at least an hour, and the last time I played it I was on my feet dancing and sweating. Martin's music always had some type of control over me.

Yes, Martin. Martin Garrix.

The perfect, brown haired, beautiful color eyed Martin Garrix.

I grabbed my phone and called one of my friends, Ariana, so we could go out for lunch.

-

"So what have you been up to lately?" she asked while eating her salad.

"I don't know, I have this day off, come over tonight and we could have a movie night," I say looking at her trying to tempt her with my look.

"Okay, but what if we go shopping for junk food now?" she asks about to grab her purse.

We walk to my car and drive to the grocery store.

"Okay, popcorn, chocolate, ice cream, candy..." she says looking at everything in the cart. "Ooh, Lays!" She exclaims running down the aisle to grab a bag of them.

I know I shouldn't be eating amy of this stuff, but I also know that it's probably necessary on a movie night.

Suddenly, a familiar song comes on.

"Oh my god, Ariana, this song is Virus it's a new Martin song!" I yelled really loud getting excited and starting to dance.

We both start dance and laugh. A bit later we bought everything and went back to my house.

"Home sweet home." I say opening my door but full of grocery bags on my arms.

I go straight to the kitchen with Ariana and left the bags on the counter top. Then, of course, I go over to my computer and check my twitter, opening my mentions.

"When is your new song coming out?"

"We want new music!"

"I can't wait for 'Bind Your Love' to come out!"

My mentions are filled with tweets asking for the new song I teased to come out.

"@MaddieDelacroix: Bind Your Love is coming very soon."

So I let them waiting.

Then, I check on Martin's twitter.

"@MartinGarrix: At the beach (photo)"

Oh my god. Shirtless. Martin.

Look at that v-line.

Ugh.

Why can't I have him? Life is unfair.

"Maddie!" Ariana yelled walking into the room. "Let's go rent the movies."

-

"Mean girls oh," I say to Ariana as she grabs the movie 'Whip it'. "The fault in our stars is a must have oh my god!" I say excitedly.

"Okay I think we have enough movies for tonight, we have like... 8." she says trying to count all the DVDs we've already grabbed.

We pay and go back to my house, put on our pajamas, and bring all the food to the living room. We put the DVD in and started watching Mean Girls on my flat screen tv.

Many hours go by and the 8th movie has come to an end. We exhaustedly decide to go to sleep. And of course, I go to sleep and wake up thinking about Martin.

People think that just because I'm famous, I can't be a fangirl. But I am.

...

Okay so that was the first chapter! I hope you liked it!

Please vote and comment, tysm ily!