Chapter 38

I scream, extremely excited.

"Maddie, that was way too high pitched," Dillon says.

I scream again.

"I'm here!" I shout.

"Maddie!" my mother comes out of the kitchen and greets me, continued by greeting the boys. My father comes out of his office and does the same. Then my brother, then my sister...

I saw them a month ago for my wedding but actually being at their house, in Argentina, is so much more exciting. And, for some reason, my sister always comes out here when I do. Because she lives in Miami, with her boyfriend, and has a modeling career.

We go upstairs and leave our suitcases in a bedroom that already has one queen size bed and two single beds set up.

"So, who's sleeping with me?" I point at the queen size bed.

"Me," all three of them say in unison.

"Okay. Tonight, Dillon. Tomorrow night, Martin. The night after that, Julian. And then we are leaving. Perfect plan."

"You heard that? She left the best for last," Julian brags to Martin and Dillon. I playfully roll my eyes.

"Well, I'm going to sleep with her on her birthday..." Martin says. "And that didn't sound so well." I laugh.

"But I go first, bitches!" Dillon says loudly, waving his hands in the air and smiling. I laugh again.

"Guys, no need to fight over me," I say jokingly, as I run my hands down my body.

"I don't know about them but I'm fighting over the bed..." Dillon says.

"Okay then, you're going to sleep in a single bed the whole trip."

"No! No, I'm just kidding. I love you."

"Of course you do. Who doesn't?"

Due to how late we arrived and how hungry we are, I suggest we go out for pizza. Of course, Martin and Julian got way too excited, and, well, Dillon likes pizza but he's not as crazy for it.

I order the pizza, since neither of them know spanish and really can't ask for anything.

And then fans, acquaintances, etc. started showing up, to talk, to get pictures, some even gave me birthday gifts.

"So, are you planning on meeting up with those friends of yours I met last year?" Martin asks.

"No. Not at all. If I do, they'll be the girls. Not the boys."

"What?" Julian asks. Both him and Dillon looking confused.

"Last year we came for my birthday and my parents invited my old friends over. Or at least who they think were my friends."

"Why not the boys? You seemed extremely excited when you saw them," Martin says.

"I'm an actress, Martin," I say. "I'm good at pretending."

"I don't get it."

"I had a fight with both of them a few months before I left here. The blond one, Lucas, treated me like shit and then cried to his best friend, who was my best friend at that moment, that he wanted to be friends with me again. But of course I'm not going to forgive him. I'm not going to forgive people for intentionally doing things that hurt me."