Chapter 6

I'm at the rehearsal for the EMAs now, and it has been doing very good.

We are rehearsing our singing, dancing and poses.

After that, we went and got lunch and later went to rehearse again.

I got back home tired and remembered my date with Brian; It was in two hours.

I hurried to the shower because I was sweating at the rehearsals.

I got out, blow dried and curled my hair.

I put on a simple but cute little black dress on with red Louboutin heels.

I went for a red lipstick and cat eyes.

I was ready and had 10 minutes until 9:00; so I waited.

But 9:00 pm slowly came, and at about 9:03, the doorbell rang.

I looked at myself in the mirror and grabbed my bag.

When I opened my door I said "Hey," He looked shocked, and he looked at my body.

"Oh my god, what's wrong?" I said looking down at my outfit.

"It-It's just... you look perfect," I sweetly smiled at him and we walked to the car.

When we got to the movie theater, we saw a sweet, romantic movie. After the movie ended, we go out of the theater to the fountain in front of it.

We walked and stood in front of the fountain and I sweetly smiled up at him.

He grabbed both my hands in to his large ones and we stared at eachother adoringly.

He suddenly wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me towards him and kissing me.

It was perfect, everything, we were right in front of that fountain with the moonlight shining on us.

In that moment I felt like we were the only thing in the world, I didn't care. It was so sweet.

We pulled away and smiled at eachother. I took a deep breath and grinned.

We walked back to the car holding hands and ate at a very fancy restaurant.

He took me back home and walked me to the door. Before I opened it, he kissed me again and we said goodbye.

I opened my door and walked in, when I saw my couch, I threw myself on it and fell asleep.

-

I woke up to a message from Brian that he was coming to my house to tell me something.

In ten minutes from now.

I got up and ran to my bathroom, looking at the mess that I am right now in the mirror.

My hair was messy, my cat eyes looked like smokey eyes, and my lipstick was all over my cheeks.

I quickly cleaned myself up and pulled my hair into a messy bun. Then I went to my closet, took my dress off and put on some floral high-waisted shorts with white vans and a crop top.

While I was getting ready, I realized, why was he coming over? What did he want to tell me? What was so important?

I was looking at myself in the mirror to see if I looked decent and realized: I didn't put any make-up on.

Right when I was running to the bathroom the doorbell rang; damn.