Chapter 9

Martin's POV:

I turned knobs, and had ideas of how the beat would go. I watched her sing her ideas and we both tried to figure this song out.

While I watched her sing, she looked like an angel, so beautiful.

She's just an absolute goddess, very gorgeous girl.

Madeleine's POV:

I tried to sing my best to not embarrass myself in front of Martin. I mean, let's face it, he's perfect, I'm trash.

After an hour of singing, making noises of the beat we had in mind and thinking of lyrics I got very hungry, thank god that at that moment, we had finished.

We got out of the studio and Martin asked: "Have you eaten dinner?"

"No, I haven't." I answered about to starve at the thought of dinner.

"Well... I haven't either, you wanna go get something with me?" He asked with his flawless accent.

"Um, sure... yeah" I grinned.

"Okay, but, where do you wanna go? I was about to go to McDonald's or something but now that you are coming..."

"Oh, let's just go there, I don't care." I assured him.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay..."

Like he was driven to the studio, we went in my car, although he wanted to drive so I let him, and we talked on our way to the fast-food restaurant.

We got there and I asked for a salad, while he asked for a burger and fries.

"You eating a salad while I'm eating a burger and fries. You make me feel fat." He joked.

I laughed and answered "Sorry, it's my diet." I slightly smiled.

"You don't need any diet, your body is perfect." He answered. I'M DYING INSIDE.

I smiled. "Thanks, but it's all because of the diet, and by the way, thanks for paying."

"No problem, you let me drive your car." He replied and winked.

I giggled a little and started eating. When we finished our food I took him to his house, since we were in my car.

"I would have taken you home but I diden't have my car." He smirked.

I slightly laughed. "It's okay."

"It would've been cooler, and, normal." We giggled. "Anyway you made me have fun tonight, thanks for that, bye." He said hugging me.

"No problem, you did the same, bye."

And with that I went home.

When I entered my house, I screamed of happiness and ran all over the place. I plomped myself on the bed and checked my texts.

From: Brian my baby

"Hey, I miss youuuuuu, when will we see eachother??"

I smiled and replied.

"Tomorrow maybe? Come to my place, you haven't seen it yet :)"

From: Brian my baby

"Okay, see ya at 12:00 pm ;)"

I got ready to go to bed and fell asleep, happy.

The next day.

I woke up and got ready.

I put floral print dress on, with some high sandals. I put on a light eyeshadow, foundation, and pink lips. For my hair I simply combed it and then made a hair-bow.

After getting ready, Brian got here.

"Babe!" I shouted while jumping and hugging him. He hugged back and gave me a kiss.

"I missed you." he said.

"I missed you more." I said, smiling.

We talked and I cooked, while we were eating, we started talking.

"So how have you been? You did perfect at the EMAs by the way."

"Thanks babe, umm, I've actually been really busy but excited and happy, yesterday I worked with Martin."

"Oh, Martin..." he trailed off.

"Yes, Martin. What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all..." he said pretty obviously. "Listen, I gotta go. See you soon." He gave me a quick peck on the lips and left.

I looked at the time to see that I had a photoshoot in 30 minutes. I grabbed my bag and walked outside to my car.

After a twenty-something minute drive I pulled up to the location my manager had told me.

I walked inside and said hi to everybody. After that, I went to hair and make-up, then, I got dressed. After putting a beautiful red dress on, I walked in front of a white backround and did the poses the photographer told me.

When I was done shooting, I saw a familiar face walking into the studio.

Martin.

I pretended to be distracted, looked around everywhere, because I wanted him to come say hi to me.

I felt a hand on my arm. "Hey, how are you?" He said giving me a friendly hug.

"I'm great, you?" I smiled.

"Perfect. Hey listen, we gotta get together sometime again to finish the song."

"Oh yeah, tomorrow maybe? At, 9pm?"

"Yes, see you then. But this time I'll drive you back home, and don't eat dinner before coming."

"Haha, okay." I laughed.

"By the way you look beautiful." I could feel my cheeks warm and knew that they were as red as tomatos.

"Thank you." I said rather shy.

Wait.

WHEN DID ALL THESE READS HAPPEN?

Last time I updated, I had 200, but now, almost 600????

I fucking love you.

Question: Do you like when I say what Madeleine wears and how she does her hair and make-up?

If you liked this chapter = vote.

Thank youuuuu !