Chapter 44

Now that me and Martin are no longer fighting, we've been spending a lot of time with each other, if you know what I mean, *wink*.

Maybe too much. The only problem I have with that is that every moment I'm not spending with him, I'm spending with Wes. Doing the same thing.

I mean, I don't think there is such thing as too much sex, but it's just weird when it's a pretty large part of your life.

I need to cut it out. It's confusing me, and proving that I am really playing the boys. I feel like such a bitch.

As I lay down on the bed, I begin to feel an urge, and sprint to the bathroom.

In between vomiting and stopping to breathe before it comes around again, I call Martin at the top of my lungs.

"Martin!" After over five times of calling his name, he finally comes running in.

"Oh my god! What's wrong?"

"Hold my hair!" I yell, before hovering over the toilet again. He quickly does as told. "Don't rub my back or anything, I hate that shit."

"I know. I've taken care of you drunk before. You can hit pretty hard."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry drunk me hit you."

"Have you been drinking?"

"No! I don't know what's going on!"

I believe I've finished vomiting and lie against the wall, Martin wetting a small towel with cold water and cleaning me up.

"I'm scared, I don't know what's happening," I admit.

"Food poisoning, maybe? Or a food allergy?"

"I have no idea, but I feel like dying."

"You look like you are."

"That doesn't help!" I whine.

He lifts me up, and lays me down on the bed.

"Ew, I'm going to get the sheets dirty."

"We can wash them, Maddie."

I'm still a little skeptical about getting my sheets dirty.

"I'm going to get a bucket or something in case you need to vomit. Stay here, okay?"

I nod and begin to relax, falling asleep.

-

When I wake up, the first thing I do is go on my computer and Google whatever happened to me.

Nothing. I find nothing. And then it hits me.

I haven't gotten my period yet, and I should have weeks ago.

I grab my bag and shove clothing and more into it. Then, I run downstairs.

"Hey, you're awa-" Martin begins before I interrupt him.

"I'm going to Ariana's house!"

And I text someone to buy something for me at the drugstore, because if I went and bought it, it would be gold for the media.