Chapter 3

Interviewer: We saw your tweet the other day, that said that your love is Martin Garrix, am I right? Tell me about this.

Madeleine: Yes, you are. Um, well, you see, Martin has been my idol since forever, and I love him and I was just talking truth.

Interviewer: He caught your attention when he got famous?

Madeleine: Yes. And when he got famous I wasn't famous yet, and I fangirl for him since his first song, so...

Interviewer: Would you date him?

Madeleine: Of course I would, if he ever asked, I'd say yes in a heartbeat!

Interviewer: That's cute, I think you guys would look really good together.

Madeleine: Thank you.

-

Wow, that was a long, tiring interview, I'm exhausted.

But at the same time excited, because the Europe Music Awards in Amsterdam are going to pronounce the nominees in a week, I doubt I'm nominated, but I'm still excited.

But what if I am? What if I am nominated?

That would be really nice.

Martin will probably be nominated, and if I go, and he goes, I would probably die.

I got home and I changed my dress to a crop top and high-waisted jeans and headed to the studio.

Today, I'm going to work on a song with the one and only, Zedd. I'm super excited.

I got to the studio and saw him sitting in a chair.

"Hey Zedd!" I said when he got up while hugging him and we cheek-kissed.

"Hello Maddie how are you?" He replied.

"I'm great thank you, what about you?"

"I'm really happy I'm getting to work with you," he complimented.

"I'm pretty sure that I'm happier," and we laughed for about a second.

We got working on the song and so far it's going incredible, I think we are going to call it 'Break Free'.

I'm going to surprise my fans with this song the day we finish it, this will be perfect, they will freak.

"Okay, so tomorrow we continue?" Zedd asks me.

"Yes, yes. Bye, goodnight," I told him while we cheek-kissed again.

I went back home and got into my pajamas, then got into my bed, exhausted.

Before going to sleep, I watched a little TV. Then, I saw a familiar face, actually two. Me and Martin.

"Are Madeleine Delacroix and Martin Garrix dating? We are pretty sure that recently they have been flirting through tweets. Later that day, Delacroix tweeted "My love, Martin Garrix" and Garrix happened to fave this tweet. What do you guys think? Do you think they are dating or just being friendly, though being friendly isn't an explanation for that tweet. Tune in next time to see the latest celebrity news."

Oh my god, did Martin really fave my tweet? That's cute and embarrasing at the same time.

Now I'm going to sleep, and for sure going to dream about Martin.

-

I woke up and got ready to go to Ariana's music video shoot.

Once I get there I show the security guard my VIP pass and walk in.

"Hey Soph," I said to my sister who is also a friend of Ariana.

"Hey sis," she said smiling at me.

"What's up Jones," I greeted Ariana's other best friend who is my sister Sophie's current boyfriend.

"Nothing much, what about you?" he said with his arm wrapped around my sister's neck.

"I don't know, I'm starving, is there food here?" I said looking around. He laughs.

"The table with food is over there," he points at it.

"Thanks Jones."

I speed walked over to the table grabbing a little fancy sandwich and looking at something on my phone.

I turned around and started walking forward, away from the table when I suddenly bumped in to a very cute blonde guy.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I-" I started saying to him but he cut me off.

"It's okay, it was my fault," he said slightly smiling.

"No but-" He cut me off again.

"It was my fault. Please don't fight it," he said looking into my eyes.

"Okay," I said smiling up at him, he nodded and started walking away.

He was so damn cute, gosh.

-

I was watching as Ariana acted for the video when some guy gestured me to step back.

I step back and hit a light. I gasped and expected it to hit the floor when I saw that the same blonde boy had catched it.

He laughed silently. "I guess you're clumsy," he said smiling.

"I guess I am," we slightly giggled.

"Look, um, I think you're beautiful, and... I-I wanna ask you out so I-" He said nervously until I cut him off.

"Yes," I say without thinking twice about looking desperate.

"Really?" He asked grinning and I gave him a look of 'that's what I just said'.

"I'll pick you up at nine tomorrow?"

"Perfect." we both smiled at each other and went our separate ways.