Chapter 11

3 months later...

Brian's POV:

Last night's date with Maddie was so fun, we had the best time.

The only thing is that she couldn't stop talking about this Martin kid, and her other two "best friends", which were guys.

But she mostly talks about Martin, every time we go out. And I've also noticed that she goes out with him almost everyday when I see her only three times a week.

She says that he's her "best friend" when he probably is just using her to get in her pants.

I logged into my twitter and checked my notifications to see that somebody tweeted me a video that "I need to see". I opened the link and waited while youtube refreshed, in the mean time, I read the name of the video to see that it was called "Martin Garrix and Madeleine Delacroix romantic dance" so I knew I HAD TO SEE THIS FUCKING VIDEO.

When the video finally started playing I watched as Madeleine pointed at something in the bowling alley, then this asshole came and hugged her by her waist, AND SHE LET HIM. Then, she turned around swifting side-to-side and they grabbed eachothers hands. I wanted to puke, I seriously wanted to. I saw as he turned her around, and then with wide-eyes, I watched her put her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest with her eyes closed while his hands were trailing up and down her back.

Anger filled my veins and I knew that I had to break or punch something. But then I remembered.

Tonight she's having that party and Martin will be there.

I wanted to beat him up, and I felt cheated on, those two things were the only things I felt in the moment.

Madeleine's POV:

Getting the house ready for a party, buying drinks and food, etc. is a lot of work, so I hired people to do that for me while I did other things.

Hours passed very quickly and it was already 9:30 pm, which meant that there was only 30 minutes until the party had to start.

I hired hair and make-up artists to do that, and then I got into my red dress, that was just a tube dress but then had a sheer red layer dress on top (it might sound tacky, but in reality it was really nice), then I put my nude pumps on.

Lots of people arrived and I noticed that the first people who got here were Martin and Brian.

I also noticed that Brian had an angry face on, or maybe I just think that?

He looked like something was bothering him, but what could it be?

I think I'm too much of a curious person. But that's because I care.

He was also drinking alot, which made me worry even more.

Or maybe he just liked getting drunk at parties?

"Babe, is there something bothering you?" I asked nervously, carefully and as sweet as I could, as I leaned against the bar.

"I don't know, you tell me." He said quite bluntly, lifting from his seat and walking off to I-don't-know-where and I stared, as I lost him in the crowd.

"Are you okay?" I hear a very familiar voice ask me.

"I'm fine." I answer, lying.

"You don't look like it, you look... sad." He said in a sad tone, the worry in his voice visible. I inhaled deeply and exhaled, not replying to what he just said. "Come on, let's go dance, it will lift your mood. You're at a party!" He said grabbing my hand and taking me to the dance floor.

As we were dancing to other songs, I heard that "Baby I'm Yours" started playing. I grinned and looked up at Martin to see his surprised face but with a grin.

"This must be our song." He said.

"I guess so." I said then we started dancing.

"Well, I guess you just love dancing with her." Brian appeared, dragging the o's in 'love'. We pulled away but he got closer. We looked at him with our eyebrows furrowed and he looked like he was about to kill somebody. Shit.

"Don't you!" He said, pushing Martin, causing him to stumble backwards as I tried to stop Brian.

"Brian, stop it!" I yelled at him.

"Tell him to stop dancing with my girlfriend!" He said as he punched Martin. I whispered an 'oh my god, Martin' to myself and saw as Martin got up to punch Brian, knocking him out because of how drunk he was.

My breathing was heavy and uneven, as I looked at Brian in disbelief, not believing how he could do this to me. Tears formed in the edges of my eyes and threatened to fall down.

So I ran, I ran to my bathroom and locked myself in there, never wanting to get out, and wanting to be alone.

"Maddie, open up!" I hear knocks on the door. "Come on Maddie, please open the door." Martin kept begging and begging.

"Go enjoy the party!" I yelled, crying.

"I can't, I'm too worried." I shut my eyes and let the tears that were already in my eyes fall, then got up to open the door. I opened the door to see him with a sad, concerned face. He hugged me and made me feel a little better, then we left to 'enjoy' the party.

Martin's POV:

"Woah, woah, woah, hey there." A guy with dark hair and bright blue eyes told me.

"We got it." Another guy with light brown hair told me.

"Guys, um, I'm okay..." Maddie said giving them a look like 'look who's next to me'. Then she probably noticed I saw her and mouthed a 'shit'. "Let's go Martin." She said trying to rush away.

"Wait." The guy with dark hair said. "Are you THE Martin?!"

Maddie fake laughed. "Shut up Ian." She said with a crazy smile and deadly look.

"Um, Garrix?" I asked awkwardly.

He friendly patted me on the arm. "Yeah, wow, great to meet you, I'm Ian." He said while we shook hands.

"Great to meet you too." I smiled. "Well, you already know my name." I slightly laughed. He smirked and I saw the guy with light brown hair putting a hand in front of me to shake.

"Madeleine never shuts up about you." He said, smirking, looking down at Maddie and her face full of anger. "I'm Paul." I just grinned and shook hands with him.

"Okay so now that you guys met eachother we can leave, bye boys." She said grabbing my arm and leading me around them.

But I liked when she grabbed my arm like that, so gently, but squeezed it with her soft and delicate hands.

I sound weird.

"Oh my god, where's Brian's body?" She asked me with wide eyes.

I laughed, "You sound like someone killed him or something. But he's right where I left him."

"Okay, could you help me carry him to my spare room?"

...

Well, I guess Brian wasn't the boy you thought he would be, huh?

Anyways, please remember to vote and comment, for Martin!