Chapter 19

"Madeleine." He says simply, looking into my eyes but it feels like he's looking into my soul.

"Did you just call me by my full name?" I ask as I give him a threatening glare.

"Yes. I did. Come here." He motions his hand for me to walk outside the kitchen. I walk through the door with a straight face on as Martin leads me to a place where there isn't any people so that we can talk.

"What happened?" He asks.

"She happened," I say crossing my arms.

"You sound like a preschooler," He says.

"Preschoolers don't have to deal with bitches," I retort.

"You don't have to deal with any bitch, or anybody, Madeleine," He says.

"Stop calling me Madeleine!" I snap.

"I thought that was your name," He shrugs and I give him a death glare. He chuckles.

"You've been such a dick lately," I say after a few minutes of silence. He doesn't reply. "Damn, girls can change you." I say before looking into his eyes one more time and leaving the room.

I walk back to the kitchen, without a care in the world, since the only thing I want is a cup of coffee.

I keep quiet, which is weird of me, but considering the position I'm in right now, I think it's the right thing to do.

"Did he tell you to stop yelling at me?" Lynn starts to talk as anger starts building up inside of me. I still keep quiet, not wanting to get in trouble (for the first time). "Did he tell you... you need to be nice to me?" She keeps saying things that she knows might make me snap. "Did he tell you that I'm more important than you yet?" That's it, fuck it.

"Listen you little hoe," I say in a low tone, trying my best not to be loud and looking her in the eyes.
"You, will never be more important to Martin than me. He has only known you for a day and you are probably already planning your wedding. It's a fling, nothing serious," I tell her the straight truth.

"How do you know? You don't know me," She says.

"Because that's what every girl is like." I look up at her since she is about an inch taller than me.

My coffee is finally finished and I serve it in my cup then walk away. I seriously can't take this girl anymore. And it's the first time I have ever spoken to her.

"Oh hey boys," I say as I see Julian and Dillon awake and talking and remember they were here.

"Good morning," They say with sexy raspy voices... *bites lip*.

"Do you want some coffee?" I ask and they both nod. I think I didn't think it through, now I'll have to go back to where that bitch is.

"Oh did you come back for more figh-" She starts saying.

"Shut the fuck up." I cut her off and thankfully, she listens to me and stays silent.

I grab the two cups full of coffee and take them to the boys. They both thank me but I wonder what they'll think of Lynn when they meet her.

They'll probably think she's gorgeous, because she is... ugh.

But now I should be trying to forget her and focus on better things.

Like the fact that I'm on a break that is about to end, which means I'll be busy all day again, performances, interviews, photoshoots, etc.

I'm happy I'm going back to that lifestyle, because I love it. I will miss sitting around all day doing nothing, but I think this is better for me.