Chapter 24

"Matt?" I ask, shocked. "What are you doing here?"

Matt, better known as Matthew Espinosa, is my ex-boyfriend. But we dated about four years ago. So that was what made the fact that he was here, weird.

He's a viner and youtuber, just like Grayson. What a coincidence.

"I wanted to see how you were doing." he says monotonously, standing confidently and respectfully.

"After four years?" I say. He looks at me, not knowing what to say, rubbing the back of his neck. "Come in." I invite him in since he looks like he has something to tell me. Which is also pretty weird. He walks in, observing the house. "Wait, how did you get the address?" I ask, confused.

"Justin," he says. Another ex-boyfriend. The reason Justin knew this address was because I moved in here while we were dating, so I've been here for a pretty long time.

"Oh yeah. That's pretty normal. My exes are friends," I say sarcastically. He smiles and shrugs.

"I heard you are dating Grayson Dolan." he says seriously, playing with his fingers as he walks around. I give him a confused look since our relationship hasn't gone public yet.

"Yes..." I say awkwardly.

"I was on tour with him." he stops everything he was doing and looks into my eyes. I didn't know what to say.

"Okay?" I say awkwardly.

"Maddie," he walks closer and is soon three feet away from me. "Grayson cheated on you." my heart dropped to my stomach as well as my jaw to the floor. I couldn't believe it. But what I found more surprising was that the person I dated four years ago came and found me just to tell me that.

"What?" is my immediate response, the only thing I thought of after the "news".

"I saw him," he assures.

"How do you expect me to believe you?" I stand up straighter and try to look more confident. He chuckles.

"Oh, Maddie. I know you. You're stubborn. I knew you wouldn't believe me," he pauses and takes his phone out of his pocket. "Which is why I took this," he shows me the phone. It was Grayson, kissing another girl. I could see it very clearly. They were on a common chair (yes, one, because she was sitting on top of him) and her arms are wrapped around him as their lips touch.

My eyes begin to water and my vision completely blurs until I shut my eyelids and let the tears fall down my cheeks.

"I wanted to show you this so that he doesn't hurt you anymore than what he has," he shoves his phone back into his pocket.

"I actually appreciate it," my voice sounds very weird, due to my stuffed up nose, which crying caused.

"I don't like seeing you cry," he wipes under my eye with his thumb. "I never did. So please don't do it," he makes a pleading face.

"My boyfriend cheated on me." I say simply, looking up at him.

"Just stop crying. He really doesn't deserve your tears." he starts to walk towards the door.

"Wait," I stop him and he turns around to me. "I just made breakfast. Have you eaten anything?"

"I haven't actually," he rubs the back of his neck.

"Stay," I give him a sweet yet half fake smile, not because of him, just because, you know. "Eat with us,"

"Us?" he asks confused.

"Come on," I start walking towards the kitchen and gesture him to follow. We enter the kitchen. "Guys, this is Matt," I introduce Matt to the boys. All their eyes switch from me to him. They look confused.