Chapter 20

"On New Years Eve you were both seen walking out of a party holding hands, then you got in a cab and started kissing each other," She says and Maddie's eyes widen, her chest going up and down rapidly and the way she grabs her stomach as she gets pale.

"You probably saw someone else," Maddie laughs nervously.

"No, we were almost sure that it's was you guys," The interviewer says.

"No. It wasn't." She is suddenly serious and she fights, it does sound a little bit aggressive and threatening and I think she hasn't noticed, which is definitely a bad thing.

"Okay then," She says, probably a little bit frightened. "And on your trip to Argentina, you were sitting on his lap in a car with your arm around his neck, with your whole family there." She gives her a look I can't quite read. "And we also saw you come out of a club as he was carrying you,"

"There wasn't enough space in the car and that night I had passed out," She says sternly, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah sure." The interviewer says sarcastically and Maddie gives her one of those 'bitch what?' looks she always gives. "Well that's all the time we have left, thank you Madeleine for coming," She says with a straight face and is supposed to be smiling.

"My pleasure." She responds seriously, looking mad as hell.

"You kissed and carried her?!" Lynn shouts at me.

"Um... no," I'm a horrible liar.

"You better not be lying to me," She says, looking away. I guess she believed me, wow. There was a moment of silence.

"You wanted to go out, let's go out." I say before getting up and grabbing my jacket.

Madeleine's POV:

"What a bitch," I say in the car after my interview. "I guess she was just trying to make me mad for the media,"

"That's their job, after all..." My manager says. "But don't worry about them, just try to control yourself,"

"I'm trying," I say. "I wonder if Martin watched it," I say after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm pretty sure he did, I don't think he would forget," Dillon says.

"Well, he does have a distraction..." I sigh.

I see my phone light up with a message.

From: Marty

I'm at the movie theater, wanna join?

To: Marty

If I bring two people, will we be 5?

From: Marty

Yes...

To: Marty

Ugh, coming.

"We're going to the movies." I confirm and the driver immediately starts driving to the cinema.

We soon get there and me, Julian and Dillon get out. Of course there is a wave of paparazzi and fans as we enter.

And then I see Martin and Lynn, laughing and cuddling, clearly happy.

We walk towards them and decide on what movie we are about to see, and picked 50 Shades Of Grey. Yes, I know it will be awkward.

I could see Martin and Lynn whispering things to each other during the whole movie, which was getting kind of annoying.

Martin isn't paying any attention to anyone. He just said hi to me and nothing else.