Chapter 2

We woke up and Ariana had to go to some special lunch, so now I'm all alone.

I find myself lost in boredom, so I go and throw myself in my comfortable gigantic bed. I love this bed. It's huge and comfy, it's perfect.

I lay there for a couple of minutes, thinking, when I remember that my song had to come out today.

I check Twitter again. Obviously looking at Martin's page first.

"@MartinGarrix: When is it going to come out!?"

I wonder what he's talking about.

I can't wait any longer for this song to come out, I'm too excited.

I decide to just release it now, and tweet the link.

My notifications start bursting with my fans' tweets saying:

"Your new song slayed!"

"Best song ever!!"

"Love your new song!"

And all things like that.

I'm happy my fans like it. It took work to make and write it so I'm pleased.

The lyrics are about me being so in love with my boyfriend and that I was never going to leave him, etc. I didn't write it for anyone special, but, you know.

Although I just dropped a new song, I'm still bored. So I thought about calling my best friends, Ian and Paul, they always entertain me after all.

Ian and Paul are my co-stars on the TV series I work on, it's called 'The Vampire Diaries'.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Ian's number.

"Hey, are you and Paul busy today?" I asked him.

"No, and I bet you are bored and want us to go to your house," I don't know how he knows me so well.

"You read my mind, come over and we'll order a pizza or something,"

"Okay, we'll be there in 15 minutes." and with that I ended the call.

-

(Doorbell rings numerous times)

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shouted running towards the door while probably Ian was ringing the doorbell too many times. I opened the door "Hey boys!" I said smiling.

"Where's the pizza," Ian said entering the house, joking and looking around. Paul walked in.

"Hey," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. Paul was always the cutest, Ian's the funniest. We walked into the kitchen.

"The pizza is about to get here, I called the place like 5 minutes ago," I explained to them.

"They were probably waiting because they wanted to see you," Paul joked to Ian.

"I'm pretty sure they were," Ian said sarcastically, smirking.

"I heard your new song, it's great," Paul said to me.

"Thank you sweetie,"

"You're welcome babe,"

"Are you two dating now? Because you sound like it" Ian said.

"We talk to eachother like that too Ian." I said to him.

"But you're mine," he replies pouting.

"But I'm Martin's," I reply grinning.

"Ugh, whatever," he said and I kept smiling.

(Doorbell rings)

"I'll go get it since they want to see me," Ian said walking out of the kitchen.

"You know you're mine too, right?" Paul said.

"And you're mine, even though you have a girlfriend..." I said and he smiled and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck digging my face into his chest.

"What did I just walk in on?" Ian said and we quickly pulled away facing him. We didn't answer, but he didn't say anything, he just started eating.

We ate and I opened my twitter, I checked Martin's twitter and started reading his tweets.

"@MartinGarrix: Bind your love to me."

WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED.

This is impossible. This must be a mistake.

How does he know me anyway?

Maybe that wasn't even from my song. Though those are my lyrics.

I screamed, then faved and retweeted, and told the boys what just happened, I was major fangirling, I had to though.

-

I woke up happier than ever that he tweeted that, but when I checked his twitter, I found something so much better.

"@MartinGarrix: Listen to my remix of @MaddieDelacroix's new song "Bind Your Love" (Link)"

My life is complete, this can't be possible. I listened to it and absolutely loved it.

"@MaddieDelacroix: @MartinGarrix Love it so much, thank you."

A few minutes later, I got a reply:

"@MartinGarrix: @MaddieDelacroix Thanks. Anytime"

I can't believe it, I just talked to my idol. I'm going to tell Ariana, and the boys, and by "the boys" I mean Ian and Paul.

Everybody already saw the tweets, and congratulated me. I feel like I achieved something, although all I did talk to my idol.

"@MaddieDelacroix: My love, Martin Garrix."

Today is going to be a long day.