Chapter 8

"Madeleine! Over here!" "Smile!" "Over the shoulder!" "Perfect shot!" "Say cheese!" I hear paparazzi yell at me; causing my ear drums to explode.

I talked to an interviewer and walked the whole the red carpet, now I'm getting into my costume for my performance.

Being inside this spaceship prop is exciting, scary and making me want to throw up because of how nervous I am.

The spaceship door opened revealing me to all my fans and other celebrities.

The song started.

"If you want it, take it..." I started singing the song.

Then I started the chorus.

"This is, the part when I say I don't want you, I'm stronger than I've been before.
This is, the part when I break free, 'cause I can't resist it no more..."

I sang and danced to the song and it ended. I quickly went and changed my sparkly bodysuit for a black and white one for Bang Bang while Nicki Minaj was rapping Anaconda.

After that, Jessie J sang her part in the song and I came out.
"She might've let you hold her hand in school, but I'mma show you how to graduate..." I sang my heart out, after the song ended, we all went to change into our dresses and sat down to watch the award show.

I won 3 awards, and I'm super happy.

After the award show ended, at the after party, I was told I could meet Martin, that he was waiting for me. This is it, the moment I've been waiting for.

I walked through the crowd with a man who guided me to Martin.

When I saw him, I immediatly grinned. He's an angel, he's perfect. And I'm meeting my idol.

"Hi!" I said while we gave a friendly meeting hug.

"Hey, how are you beautiful?" That accent; is talking to me. And calling me beautiful. I can't breath.

"I'm very happy because I'm meeting you." I said and quietly laughed.

"Aw, that's cute. I heard I'm your idol and you fangirl for me? Oh and by the way nice to meet you."

"Oh it's a pleasure, and yes."

"Well maybe we should collab sometime?"

"Perfect. Yes"

"Okay then, I'll contact you later on that."

I rest of the night was wonderful and I chatted with Martin; we really hit it off.

-

Last night was great, I won 3 awards, and even got to meet my idol.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my ringtone. My manager calling.

"Hey, Scooter" I said to him.

"Hey, I just wanted to say everything was perfectly on point last night, you did amazing. And um, listen, Martin Garrix called me up to say that he wanted to collab with you."

My eyes went wide, my heart started racing and I was about to scream... but controlled myself.

"Okay. When?" I said trying hard to not have a heart attack.

"Um, tonight, at 9:00pm."

"Oh. Okay. Weirdly late time but okay."

"Okay I'll call him now, bye Maddie"

"Bye."

Now that he coulden't hear me anymore, I broke out.

I screamed as loud as possible and started making weird movements. I really don't know why, maybe because of the excitement.

"What are you screaming about Maddie?" It sounded more like a period-sentence but actually (I guess) was a question.

"Oh my god Ravyne! THE Martin Garrix wants to collab with ME! ME!" I replied to my friend Ravyne who I haven't seen in FOREVER.

She gasped. "Wow, really?" She asked with wide eyes. I nodded my head quickly as if I was crazy.

Hours passed and I impatiently for 9:00pm to arrive.

"Rave, what time is it?" I asked.

"Tenth time you've asked me and it's 7:40." She replied probably sick of me asking her the same question over and over again.

I ran off my seat to my room. Trying to pick a good outfit, I carefully picked out a pair of black high-waisted jeans, a floral printed crop top and a pair of pink heels that combined with the top. I put it on and went straight to the bathroom to do my make-up and hair. I made a cat-eye and put pink lipstick on, then I perfectly flat ironed my hair.

When I was ready it was already 8:40, so I had 20 minutes to get there.

I hung out a couple more minutes with Ravyne and had to go. So we left the house together and then went our seperate ways. I went to get my car and drove off to the studio.

"Hey gorgeous." Martin said to me giving me a cheek-kiss.

Almost dying, I replied "Hi!" In an excited tone.

I know what you all are thinking... MARTIN HAS FINALLY ARRIVED TO THE STORY.

I feel so excited to write about him!

Anyway, thanks for reading and remember to vote and comment, ily.