Chapter 4

I'm getting ready for my date tonight now. I put on an adorable short black dress, red pumps, and did my hair and make-up. For my make-up, I did some red lips, foundation, a light eyeshadow, and mascara. For my hair, I made some curls that turned out looking really good.

I think I'm ready.

He picked me up in his car, which was nice, I even think it was a lamborghini.

"Wow, haha, why did you bring this car?" I asked him when I got in it.

"Why woulden't I?" We both laughed.

"I just noticed that you came to pick me up and I never gave you my address" I looked at him while I said that and we both blurted at the same time "Ariana."

"You never even gave me your name" I added. "Well my name is Brian" he smirked. "My name is-" "Madeleine Delacroix, I know because you are a very famous popstar" "Um okay" and we both laughed.

He pulled up in a very fancy restaurant and opened his car door. After getting out of the car, he hurried so that he could open my door. What a gentleman.

"Oohh this place is so pretty" I said looking around.

"Like you." I turned to him as he was smiling and blushed but smiled back.

They took us to a table and we sat. We ordered our food and waited while we talked until they brought it to us.

Something that Brian said made me laugh. After that I looked to my left (just looking around) smiling and he said "Wow". "What?" I asked him. "It's just... you're really beautiful" I blushed but smiled. "That was cheesy" I joked. "I know..." he laughed. "But it's true" And I just looked at him with those typical 'I'm in love with you' eyes.

After we ate, we walked to a very beautiful place with a river. We laughed and talked but then walked back to the car and he took me home.

Everything about this date was perfect, I hope he feels the same.

-

The next day.

"Hey, how are ya?" I said to Zedd. "Hey, good, how are you?" "I'm awesome, let's get working?" "Yeah, let's go"

We worked on the song and it's almost finished. Oh my god, I'm so excited!

I just noticed that later today, a song that I collaborated in with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, Bang Bang, comes out!

I have so much coming up.

I quickly checked my twitter and saw a tweet from Martin, replying to my "My love, Martin Garrix" tweet.

In reply to Madeleine Delacroix:

"@MartinGarrix: @MaddieDelacroix I like the idea of us."

Wow.

Does this mean he thinks I'm pretty, or he likes me, or something?

I can't believe this.

Bang Bang has officially came out now! I got distracted.

"@MaddieDelacroix: Bang Bang is out! Love you @JessieJ @NickiMinaj!