Chapter 17

Exclusive Valentine's Day Chapter.

-

"Since we don't have dates, we can go on a special dinner or something," he suggests.

"Yes! That's a great idea... I can't be alone at home another Valentine's Day." I say.

"But I have to play a set in another state the 13th..."

"Well that complicates everything..." I say slowly.

"But, I can get on a flight in the morning and I'll be here by night," he says winking.

"Okay... you just have to make sure you remember about this dinner..."

-

Today, was February 14th. The day of the people that are in love and of course, the day of the lonely people... a.k.a, me.

But that doesn't matter... I think.

I mean, I do want a boyfriend, but I don't at the same time... I don't know, I'm complicated.

I go for a walk, I see couples. I go to the store, I see couples. Everywhere today.

I see pink hearts, boxes of chocolate, cute lollipops. I won't be getting any of that.

Ugh stop, you're depressing yourself.

I can always buy something myself.

Well, I am going on a special, fancy dinner tonight... isn't that cool? Yeah, it is.

Since I have nothing to do, I should go to some stores to pick out a cute outfit.

I get in my car and drive to the best stores around. First stop is Victoria's Secret. Of course nobody is going to see my new underwear but whatever. It's my favorite store...

Ugh Valentine's Day is everywhere... are you kidding me?

Everything is for women who are obviously going to show it all off tonight.

I'll just get it and pretend I'm not completely alone, which is hard when you are this famous and have paparazzi surrounding you 24/7.

I try on almost every matching sets of Pink sweatshirts and sweatpants... I know, I'm obsessed...

I buy quite a few things here because, nobody is going to give anything to me so..

I come out with three of the biggest bags there were at the store... and that was just my first one.

I go to other stores and find the perfect shoes, and dress... The dress. It's gorgeous.

It's red and flowy and absolute perfection. I know Martin will love it too.

Since I shouldn't be shopping anymore because of all the huge bags I have in my hands, I go back to my house, and stay alone all day because all my friends are in relationships. Great.

I spend the rest of the day writing songs and doing everything that could possibly be entertaining. But now, it's almost time for our little 'dinner'.

I put some makeup on, my beautiful dress and my heels.

And of course, my beautiful diamond necklace, and my little bracelet that says "Martijn". Those are things that can never be missing.

I'm ready.

Now, we are supposed to show up at the restaurant separately and whoever gets there first picks the table.

I get there and turns out, I pick the table. I sit down and take my phone out of my clutch to see if he texted me, or something.