Chapter 5

So, today I went to the studio again with Zedd and finished the song. I'm ready to release it.

"@MaddieDelacroix: New song? Surprise! Break Free ft. Zedd."

-

Here I am. Waiting.

For two things.

One: for Brian to call.

Two: EMA nominations and perfomers.

I'm thinking about almost anything when my phone suddenly rings, it's Brian.

I didn't want to seem desperate or needy so I waited a few rings until picking up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, um, it's Brian," I smiled widely.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Um, well, I really enjoyed our date the other night, so, um... would you consider going out with me again?" he said nervously.

I smiled even wider. "Of course I would." he let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay, um, well, since tomorrow is saturday, would you like to go to the beach?" He asked me.

"I would love to."

"I'll pick you up at 3:00, okay?"

"Okay, bye,"

"See you tomorrow." and I hang up.

I jumped out of the chair I was sitting in danced of happiness.

Then I went to my computer to see the EMA nominees.

Best female singer:

Madeleine Delacroix.
Lorde
Selena Gomez
Beyoncé

Best new song:

"Bind your love" by Madeleine Delacroix.
"Shake it off" by Taylor Swift.
"Come & get it" by Selena Gomez.
"Applause" by Lady Gaga.

Best look:

Madeleine Delacroix
Iggy Azalea
Nicki Minaj
Selena Gomez

Best new artist:

Madeleine Delacroix
Madison Beer
Sam Smith

I'm nominated for four EMAs! But the thing is, in three of them I'm competing with Selena Gomez.

She's like my rival. Not even going to mention why.

I check my email:

Subject: MTV Europe Music Awards.

Mrs. Madeleine Delacroix:

These EMAs we were by far sure, that we wanted you to perform. Congratulations, you will be performing alone, and with Nicki Minaj and Jessie J.

-EMA Organizers.

Wow, this is huge!

I should talk to Jessie and Nicki later and organize everything, since we are going to have to rehearse and everything.

I checked and saw that Martin is nominated for the EMAs too. I hope he goes, if he does he'll see me perform, and that would be great.

The next day.

"Okay, sunglasses, swimsuit, sunscreen..." I talk to myself while packing everything needed for going to a beach.

I put on a cute sundress with sandals, and my bikini under.

I hair the doorbell ring and rush to open the door.

"Ma'am, may I take you to the beach on this lovely day," he asks, all cute with a smile and just a t-shirt, swimming shorts and flip-flops.

"You may," I smirk and grab my bag. He puts his arm in the air for me to hook it after I close the door and we walk to the car.

"You look beautiful," he says staring.

"Not so bad yourself" I smirk.

When we get to the beach we just talk, swim, laugh, run around and have fun.

I ran into the ocean and he tried to grab me, but I was too fast.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my waist and got a nice, tingling feeling. I feel him grab me and hug me from behind. Our bodies were glued together and I tried to get out of his grip, even though I didn't want to.

After the date he took me home and we planned a third date. Tomorrow night, at the movies.