Chapter 7

I'm going to have to go see him like this. I'm scared. I ran to the door and opened it. We said hi to eachother, I closed the door and walked outside in front of the house.

"So... what's up?" I nervously askes him.

"Well, um... well last night was amazing"

"I agree." I said and smirked.

"I just wanted to ask you, um if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I grinned so wide that the sides of my mouth were touching my eyes. "I would love to." He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, kissing me.

He pulled away. "Do you have make-up on?" He asked me.

"No." I looked down. He grabbed my chin and made me look up to him.

"You look perfect without it." He said. I smiled a sweet smiled and hugged him.

He hung out for a while and then had to leave.

I can't believe I have a boyfriend! I can't believe that he's my boyfriend!

Wait.

All of this made me forget about Martin! How could I?!

I looked at his twitter and instagram, listened to his music, and did a lot of things like that.

I got a message.

New message from: Arii

Maddieeeee, come by my place!!

I forgot that I had to tell her about me and Brian!

-

"Hey baaabe!" Ariana said and hugged me. "Tell me everything about you and Brian, I can't believe you haven't yet!"

"Okay so, um, we have already gone on three dates. The first was to a fancy restaurant, the second to the beach and the third to the movies. And on the third we kissed for the first time. That was yesterday, and today he came by my house, and asked me to be his girlfriend, I obviously said yes."

"Oh. My. God. So cute! Great couple!" She said all squeaky.

"Haha thanks." Then we talked and did girly things and I went home, late at night but already fed dinner at Ariana's house.

I went to sleep and woke up to rehearsales. Everyday was the same, boring day, unless I got to see Brian.

But today, is sunday. A special sunday. The sunday before the EMA sunday. Which means that there's only a week until the EMAs.

This week, I pick clothes, shoes, accesories, make-up and rehearse a lot.

-

"Oh my god, these bodysuits are perfect!" I said to the woman giving them to me.

I took the bodysuits and went to my car and drove off to pick my shoes up.

OH. MY. GOD. I can't believe I got more than a hundred reads!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for reading and voting, I LOVE YOU ALL.

Comment your thoughts on the fanfiction pleasee.