Chapter 32

I wake up, confused as ever.

With Julian next to me, sleeping.

Then I suddenly remember all the events of last night.

I am so stupid.

I can't believe I did what I did.

I start to carefully get out of the bed from under the covers, putting on my clothes quietly.

But my gentle and carefulness didn't work to keep Julian asleep.

He opens his eyes slowly, rubbing them, and looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" he asks sleepily, his voice raspy.

"I am so sorry."

I sprint out of the room and down the stairs. Julian after a few short seconds racing after me.

"What are you talking about?"

"I shouldn't have done what I did last night. I have a fiancé and-"

"And Martin would get mad if he found out," he finishes my sentence. I stare at him.

I wasn't about to say that, but I know it is true.

"Then lets make sure he doesn't find out," I propose. He walks closer to me.

He sticks out his pinky finger in front of me.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." I wrap my own pinky finger around his.

He rapidly manages to peck me on the lips before I could react or even realize what he is doing.

"I'm going to let that pass," I friendly tell him. "Be careful next time, though."

"I will." he shoves his hands in his pockets and watches me walk out the door with a smirk on his face.

My head is a mess. Every single thought is all mixed up, I realize.

I enter my car, not knowing what to do, not knowing where to go.

Should I go back home?

But how could I look Justin in the eye after what I've done?

I look at the time.

I forgot. Wedding rehearsal. Today.

"Shit!"

It's late. Very late.

I rapidly start the car, trying to get there as fast as I can, although I am five minutes late... and the place where the rehearsal is, is about ten minutes away.

As soon as I get there, I run in, forgetting how much of a mess I must look like.

"Where the hell have you been?" Justin walks over to me with anger and aggression in every step he takes.

"Let's just get this over with." I try my best to avoid the question as I walk past him.

After going over everything over and over again, the rehearsal finally comes to an ending, which means I can finally go home.

My tiredness is finally managing to take over me; and my body. I feel like I am about to fall in any minute.

I look around quickly and lay down on a few chairs that were lined up next to each other.

Then suddenly, a river of thoughts starts to flood my mind.

Julian is pretty good in bed. Why not him?