Chapter 27

"Hello, bitch."

Right now, I'm angry at everything.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asks. I scoff. Martin comes this way and stands a few feet away behind Selena, which means he can only see my face, but not hers.

Who does she think she is? Coming in here, acting as if she was an angel, when she is the literal devil.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I repeat her question and my hands place themselves on my waist. She stands up and crosses her arms.

"I'm having lunch with Martin."

"I've noticed that already. What are your intentions?"

"What do you mean 'my intentions'?"

"What are you planning on doing if this lunch date goes well? Date him for fame? Or to make others jealous?" she gasps.

"Why would you think I would do such a thing?" she acts offended, then a small smirk appears on her face, which Martin unfortunately can't see.

"Fucking bitch," I say angrily. I walk aggressively a step closer to her and without thinking twice, I slap her across the face (I don't regret it though).

"Maddie what are you doing?!" Martin says loudly. The other boys come over.

"You bitch! He's mine! You can't take him away from me! Not another one!" now I'm just yelling things at her that I don't even think through as Dillon wraps his arms around my body and carries me away from her. I try to get out of his grip and kick the air.

So... I made a scene. This will be good... for the media I guess.

"Let me go!" I yell. I hadn't noticed before but my cheeks are wet. I cried. I still am crying.

I just can't let her get away with this.

Justin grabs me and I hug him as I sob into his shirt.

This is a nightmare.

-

"What the hell is this?!" so this is why my publicist called me to come to her office. She throws a few magazines and newspapers on the table, all of their covers about the argument with Selena and my meltdown.

Madeleine Delacroix: mad at Selena for stealing two of her men?

Madeleine Delacroix and Selena Gomez get in a fight at a restaurant: more on Delacroix's meltdown.

Selena Gomez makes Madeleine Delacroix cry.

"Oh my god," I say mostly to myself.

"Just wait until you read them all."

I look up at her as I hesitate to grab the first magazine. Opening it, I look down and start reading the story.

"Selena and Madeleine recently got into a big argument in a local restaurant. Apparently, the fight began when Gomez started insulting Delacroix. Sources close to the singers claim that Madeleine has always been jealous of Selena..."

It kept going on and on but I couldn't keep reading the ridiculous lies anymore.

"I can't believe this," I say.

"I know. Now, honey, I'm going to try to fix this as best as I can."

"Thank you Maria." I say goodbye and leave her office.

For some reason, I care to read what the media writes about me. Like, I want to see what some people are believing. That is why I put all the magazines and newspapers in my bag and took them with me.