A/N Clearing up things about "from online to irl"

I feel like I need to clear some things up about the "from online to irl" story.

In the story Dream and George meets up for the first time, they are dating in that story from the beginning.

While Dream and George are cuddling George gets horny and basically takes care of it in Dream's bathroom. This is something people do in relationships. Basically when they have been doing long distance it's a way to feel comfortable around the other, without having to immediately being pushed to having sex.

Also George is straight up asks if he can sit in Dream's lap because Dream is more laid back and does want George. But George still needs consent, because even if Dream is okay with George, you need consent in a relationship. Especially for first time things like kissing with tongue or having sex and that stuff.

The story was basically just about always having consent and knowing the other was okay all the way through everything they did.

I understand not everyone does consent like that. But that's definitely what I do whenever I try stuff for the first time with a partner and what I want others to do to for/with me first times.

Okay that was it I guess. If you ever want to ask things about my stories then feel free to do it <3