You have a secret admirer

His pov

Lol, this is gonna be fun! But I don't want them to argue with other real characters so it's gonna a random dude I will make up.

Green cinnamon roll

I'm walking with (y/n) to her locker since she forgot something in there, before we can go to have lunch with the others.

«You didn't need to accompany me. It's not like I'll get kidnapped…not again.»she says as we stop in front of her locker.

«I don't mind, really. It's nice to spend time with you.»I replay blushing.

She smiles, the gorgeous smile of an Angel, then opens her locker, but when she does so a pink envelope falls out of it. She kneels down and take it.

«What is it?»I ask, but I already know the answer deep down.

«No idea.»

She opens the envelope and takes out the letter. I peer over her shoulder to read with her.

˝Dear (y/n),
I know you have a boyfriend, that you're taken and that you surely don't love me back, but I just wanted to let you know that you're the best girl in the world! You're the smartest, the prettiest, the strongest and the kindest person alive and I fell deeply for you. I wish you could just see me as more than a friend…
That's it, I just wanted to let you know what I feel for you.
See you around,
-Your secret admirer"

Great, I hate it when I'm right. She puts the letter back into the envelope and turns to look at me.

«Well, that's it.»she says as she takes what she had to from her locker.

«That's it? You're not gonna replay or anything? I don't know what to do at times like this, but I think you should let him know you won't ever feel something for him. Because you won't ever, right?»I ask suddenly panicking.

She smiles and pecks my lips.

«Never ever.»she confirms and I'm able to breath again. «And as for the replay, I don't know who wrote it, so I don't know whom to let down. I'll just leave it like this.»she answers shrugging. «Now let's go eating.»

We go away but I can't shake off that uneasy feeling, somebody other than me is in love with my girlfriend, how can I not be worried?!

And that's also all I can think of during lunch break. I'm sit with Todoroki and Iida since (y/n) and Uraraka went to the toilet but I'm not really listening to the conversation. I'm lost in my thoughts while I stare at my food without seeing it.

«Is everything alright Midoriya?»Todoroki asks after a while.

«Mmh…? Oh, yeah I just…(y/n) received an anonymous love letter and I don't know how to feel about it.»I explain.

«A love letter for (y/n)?»Todoroki asks, confused.

«Yeah. She said it doesn't matter since she loves me and all but…I'd really like to know who else is in love with my (y/n). Do you know anything about someone like that?»I ask looking at the two guys.